Chapter 5

Kate's POV

Don't you hate that feeling when you're not complete? Not being fully satisfied? Well that's how I'm feeling right now, I'm in Science all by myself. I don't have Ashley or Wade or Richard in this class so I was fully alone.

Meaning with no back up the Queen bitch of the school and her royal pups had plenty of opportunity to mess with me. Of course those bitch's do have names, but I can't be bothered to learn those bozo's names.

I almost had a mental break down when the teacher left the room to grab some worksheets, dosn't he know leaving me alone would be the death of me!? Once he shut the door behind him, the group of bitches left their seats and made their way towards me.

Please don't come towards me, please go piss off someone else! Now if you're thinking I'm scared of them, you need to slap yourself. I'm not scared of these girls, I'm just worried if they piss me off I won't be responsible for my actions. 

But showing how much of a good mood the devil was in today, the girls were headed for me. When they reached my desk, they formed a circle around me blocking my escape plan I was scheming. "Hello little vamp, were are your friends?" She asked sarcastically.

I just ignored her and put my head phones in my ear, I don't think she liked being ignored because the next thing that happened was her slapping me across the face. I slowly lifted my head up and faced her dead in the eyes, my cheeks were sore and most likely bruised.

"Go fuck with some else, or I won't be responsible for my actions" I spat out and she grinned looking amused at my hatred towards her. "And what will you do?" She asked with a smirk, she thought I wouldn't dare touch her.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I can read minds, but only dumb people who don't know how to put up blocks. Which proves this Queen Bitch is dumb and there's no doubt about it. "I'll probably punch you in your ugly face, ruining your make up then I'll knee you in the balls, oh wait I can't you don't have any ops" I sarcastically apologized and she stared at me with a furious shocked expression. 

"You saying I don't have guts?" She spat out in reply, I smirked "That's exactly what I'm saying" I replied as if I hadn't offended her. "That's rich coming from you, your own parents rejected you" She stated and I saw red.

I pounced from my seat and slammed her up against the wall "You have no right! To speak about my parents" I hissed at her, my eyes had turned a dark red and fear flashed across the bitch's face. "Put me down or else bitch!" She threatened and I chuckled.

"Or what you'll talk about my past?" I chuckled and she growled at me. The commotion had we had going had caused all the confused humans to evacuate the room, but I still had my arm pushing her up against the wall, barely allowing air to access her lungs. 

Her minions tried pulling me off her but I turned at hissed at them fangs flaring and all, they stopped trying after that. I turned back to The Queen of bitches, my eyes were piercing holes into her eyes, she didn't leave my gaze. 

I mentally moaned when the smell of wolfs became more thicker, someone had call the wolf police how cute! "Kate! Let her down" I recognized the voice, it was coated in authority. Ughhh someone had linked the Alpha, but told me to let her go in a way a friend would but I was to pissed to realize how nice he was being. "Give me a reason why?" I hissed back and he growled.

"Get your filthy hands off my mate!" He growled back and I chuckled. "I feel sorry for you, this girl is so weak!" I shouted out in laughter but he didn't find it funny. I cried out in pain as something heavy hit me in the back of my head, the blow was hard and left me dizzy.

The room started spinning and I collapsed onto the ground, the people in the room turned into a blur then it all went black. It was like someone switched out the lives, but I could still hear voices. Something along the lines of "Are you OK?" pfft jerk he knocks me out and worries about his mate.