5.

I sit in front of the dressing room and wait. Alice puts some clothes in my hands and shoves me into a cabin. She has decided to go shopping with me today. I'm changing my clothes. Everything fits perfectly and looks good.

After we have finished, we go for a walk. A few teenagers are running towards us. They look strange at us.
I turn away from them and continue walking with Alice.
Then we drive home.

Sitting in the passenger seat, I look out the window,
"Why were these kids staring at us like this?", I ask as we cross the forest.
"They know that we're not like them. Our appearance, our demeanor is unknown to them, but they don't know what we are, and those who speculate about it leave that thought because they believe vampires don't exist", she starts to smile at this sentence and the gold of her eyes becomes brighter.
I smile too, lean back and look out of the window again.

The car stops in front of the house. Before I can get out, Alice holds me by the arm.
She gives me a small box. I open it carefully. To my surprise, there is a key in it.
"What is it for?", I ask, looking at him fascinated.
"Well, we thought you'd like to go to school yourself, we got you a driver's license, and I think it's easy for you to learn how to drive a car", she says, smiling. I raise my eyebrows, but give her the key back,
"That's very nice of you, but I can't accept that", I say and get out.
We're going to a black Mercedes.
I only shake my head, but she just keeps smiling, puts the key back in my hand, and goes into the house with her bags.

They also have one of the guest rooms newly furnished for me. A few large bookshelves with many books in them and a desk are now in it. And a bed, although I don't need it.

In a few weeks the school will start. Since they 'adopted' me, my name is Amber Cullen. I'm supposedly Bella's twin sister because we're looking very similar. But I was only adopted now because I lived in a foster home before.
Does anyone really believe that?