four

it was time.

we needed to find georgie and betty and any other kids that were stuck in that nasty sewer. 

"billy i'm kinda scared," i said and grabbed his arm.

"rose, i love you and i'll always be here for you. there's no reason to be scared because you've always got me by your side," bill answered all sweetly. i loved him so much.

then everyone awed from up ahead. i look up and see them looking at bill and me.

"keep going," i snap.

"geez, clam down girl," ben says.

"just everyone shut up and keep walking," mike states, obviously annoyed.

then everyone actually listened and kept walking. it was really dark and the water was very gross. i mean it was a sewer after all. luckily, a few of us had flashlights which we used to light up our path a little.

all of a sudden i heard a scream from up ahead.

"AHHHHHHHH"

"guys what was that?!" eddie and richie exclaimed at the same time. they looked at each other and brushed it off.

"uhh i have no idea," beverly stated in a worried tone.

"yeah what was that? should we find out?" ben asked.

"i don't know if that's a good idea," stan answered. obviously he wouldn't want to go investigate but we'd be able to convince him. "we don't even know what's out there."

"that's the point dude," ben said and shoved stan. i don't think ben meant to push him too hard but stanley fell into the nasty water we were standing in.

"what the heck ben?!" stanley screamed.

"noooo! stanley shut the truck up!" mike yelled back.

"uh now i think it's you that needs to shut your trucking mouth," richie crosses his arms.

"guys whatever screamed down there probably knows we're here now so thanks a lot," eddie throws his hands into the air.

i sigh, not knowing what to do. we had ben and stanley pushing and shoving each other around in the water. mike and richie were yelling at each other and fighting about who was being louder. eddie was just pacing back and forth not know what to do either. beverly was trying to break up the fight that was occurring and bill was just standing around like me.

"bill what do we do?" i ask him. "what if this thing is coming to find us right now?!"

"don't worry rose. if this thing finds us, i know karate, taekwondo and i'm a black belt in both," bill raises his eyebrows and smirks.

i can't wait until the two of us get married. then he will have to teach me his sick moves.

just then as i was daydreaming, i see something out of the corner of my eye. it was tall, white painted skin and had big eyes. i made eye contact with it and it disappeared right then.

"guys," i say. "i saw it."

••••••

A/N:
sorry i haven't been updating. i've been packing since my family and i are moving to dubai :(
comment and tell me if you liked this chapter. i know it didn't have as much humor as the other ones so sorry about that