angst : : SEVEN

IT HAD BEEN A MONTH since the very day storm and bill got together. too damn fast for either one to even notice. and yet storm hasn't met anyone close to bill. not harry or alana. or even his grandma.

at the moment bill and storm were at the daycare storm owned. it was around 5PM so she was closing. letting all the kids out to their parents.

"hey, how come i've never met any of your friends?" she asked. looking above her at bill as she stood in front of him with her arms crossed. he was waiting for her to come home with him.

he had never met her family either but that was only because they lived in Arizona. ways away from new york.

"eh. i just don't think they're quite ready yet." they're. keyword.

"but, they know about me, right?"

"yeah," bill let out exasperatingly. nodding his head. "don't worry, baby. i'll take you to meet them soon, i promise." he grabbed her faced and kissed her.

"i mean. i could always fly over to phoenix with you."

"baby. don't worry. the time will come where i meet your parents and you meet my friends. it'll come soon."

bill was a little irritated at what she wore to work today. there was so much cleavage and it bothered him. if she was around so many little kids then why were her fucking titties out for everyone to see.

"ms. hennig?" one of the father's called her over as he stood by his kid and his cubby.

storm lifted her eyebrows, intrigued. "could you come here for a sec?"

the man wanted to do nothing but ask her a simple question about his son. but of course the jealous side spilled out of bill and he took it the wrong way. watching the mans every move. waiting for something to go wrong. and it did. he watched as the mans eyes wandered. to storms cleavage. he stood there.

exhaling with his jaw clenched. ready to snatch storm up right here right now. but he couldn't. he had to wait. it killed him but he had to. he wanted so badly to just grab her by her arm and throw her in the car.

as she walked back over she could tell bills mood changed. "what's wrong?" she asked. she looked in his eyes and rested her fingertips on his waist.

"nothing," he told her in the most calm voice he could pull off. "can we go home now?"

storm looked at him almost confused. why was he in such a hurry anyways? "now?"

"yes, now."

"but i have to close up-"

"snake," he gave a warning look. "now."

she looked at him for a couple seconds before she went behind the counter and asked sandra to close up. also retrieving her belongings.

as he drives home he gripped the steering wheel so tight storm thought his forearms were going to burst. his mind couldnt control how angry he was becoming. and as they hit the corner to bills condo, he was relieved.

"hey, baby could you get my bag for me?" storm asked. her hands were full of papers.

bill jetted up the stairs. pushing storm along. "baby, slow down, will you," she chuckled. "what's the rush?"

of course she didn't know what the rush was. but as soon as bill got settled she would know. he went into his bedroom and hung up his leather throwing his cigarettes on his bed and taking off his boots while he untucked his white tee. storm coming into the room as well. placing all the papers on his dresser. he sat down and looked at her with his hands together.

"what?" she chuckled. "whats...that look?"

he looked at her cleavage once again. "oh, is that the look?" she asked. thinking he meant something that he didn't mean. bill didn't know exactly how to execute it but he'd figure it out soon.

she straddled his lap, kissing him. going along with it, bill shoves himself further up on the bed. just waiting for that perfect moment.

and it came at almost the blink of an eye. almost as if you blinked, you missed it. slapping her and flipping her off the bed with quickness. scaring her. grabbing her hair as he slapped her again, almost immediately.

"you think this is fucking okay? you think shit like this is okay?" he yelled at her as he grabs at the collar of her shirt.

she held her cheek with her eyes closed together tightly. a tear dropping from her closed eyelids. "huh? you think it's okay?"

she didn't answer. too scared she'd say the wrong thing. "answer me." he replied. growling. keeping his grip on her hair.

"no." her lip was quivering with fear. sobbing. and shaking tenderly as she rubbed her feet against the waxed wooden floors in hopes of taking some of the pain away.

"then why the fuck," he smacked the dresser above her head. "would you wear this? hm? you think you're slick wearing this shit to work?" she didn't answer. making him even more pissed off. he finally let go of her hair. but ripped open her top and threw it on their bed. "it's not fucking okay, storm." 

she was confused as to what had happened or what had pissed him off so much. she had never seen that side of him before. "baby, i-i-i'll stop wearing it, i promise just- i'm sorry."

"storm. why the fuck would you put this on? you're around kids and parents and you have your fucking titties out!" he yells in her face, trembling with vexation. his beautiful brown hair stroking and tickling her forehead as he was only inches away from her face. 

"because it- baby please let go." she dragged as she held onto the hand he was gripping her hair with. still sobbing.

"you wear some shit like that to work again and you're done for. you think it's okay to let people see what's mine? hm?" he grabbed at her neck. "don't  fucking wear this shit again. you hear me?"

he knew that if he kept grabbing she wouldn't even be able to answer but he didn't care. he watched as her eyelids tightened and she nodded as she tried to remove his hand. his face looking as deadly as ever. he was just angry.

"don't you even think about it. i dare you to fucking try me again."

as he let go he got up. looking in the mirror to see his hair ruffled and his face sweaty. pushing his hair back and slamming the door behind him.

she knew some friends that would've gotten out the minute her their boyfriend hit them. but she had to admit. she didn't want to leave him. he only did it because he loved her. if she would've just not worn it then none of this would've happened. she knew he didn't mean it.

she knew that he was just angry. and it was her fault.

bill is messy