angst : : TWELVE

BILL WAS STRESSED out

     BILL WAS STRESSED out. he hadn't been able to get in touch with storm for hours. she wasn't at home. she wouldn't answer his calls or text. lord knows where she was. all he could think of was to smoke. to blow off a little steam.

thats was his go to choice. it's what he always did when he was stressed or worried. he smoked.

but he just had this feeling to go to the bar mikey owned. check the bar. check the bar. and when he seen her sitting with joe, mikey, frank and others he was pissed. and i mean pissed. he had told her to stay away from them and she didn't. that fuckin broad was pissing him off.

he sped walked over to the table. squeezing through the other chairs.

bill leaned over to storm, grabbing her arm lightly. "come here."

"oh, hey, billy!" mikey yelled.

"bill!" joe exclaimed, holding his hands out as he sat down.

he ignored them. pulling storm over to another area. "what?" she asked. "i'm just having a few laughs."

"shut up! shut the fuck up!"

"stop! really stop it! they're my friends!"

"what you think your yelling makes it right?-"

"it is right."

"no, it's not right. leaving me without an answer to where the fuck you are is funny? huh? you think that's funny?"

"i never said it was funny, billy."

"and, i asked you not to see them again! didn't i ask you that?" he pointed over to them. "but look at what you're doing behind my back. you're fucking "having laughs" with men that i don't fucking like!"

"well, i like them! you are not me, i don't need to dislike them because you do. i have my own fucking voice, billy!"

"stop calling me that!" he smacked the wall she stood up against. "right now is not the time!"

"what the fuck is wrong wiyou? are you out of your fucking mind? are you nuts? are you really nuts?"

ever since bill seen her with thomas he's been controlling her. she didn't like it at all. what made him want to act like that? if she couldn't say hi what could she do?

she stared. "shut up. don't make me.."

"don't make you what?"

"don't make me go nuts in this place." he told her quietly. shaking his head slowly.

"it is right! what am i supposed to do? abandon the ones who looked out for me the most?" she looked at him. unfazed. "is that what you want me to do?"

"and you're fucking drinking with them. you're drinking with them."

"yeah, and i'm gonna finish drinking with them." she yanked her arm away and walked back to the table.

"no you're not. storm get the fuck back over here." he looked at her walk back over and he grumbled under his breath. pinching his nose in anger.

she sat back down and smiled. " you're not staying here- you wanna make an ass out of me?" he grabbed her arm and she fought for him to let go.

"bill, you're getting it all wrong here. she's in good hands, we promise." he held his hands out. a cigar in between his fingers.

"shut the fuck up," bill pointed at him. "mind your business, and shut the fuck up. fucking cunt." bill maligned him.

"it's innocent, billy, were only having a few drinks!" bill smacked a glass off the table.

"i said shut up! i'll rip your fucking head off if i catch you talking to her again! don't fucking talk to her! she's mine!" he yelled and storm got up scoffing.

he was making an absolute scene for no reason.

"i'll sock your eyes out you fucking bitch!" bill vociferated.

"oh, come on. no need for threats." he responded, calm and collected.

"listen to me. one more word," he pointed again. respiring so hard and fast that he looked as if he was the terminator with how angry he was. blowing steam out of his nose. his face giving off an intimidating look. "one more word to her. and i swear on her that i will beat your fucking ass. you hear me? one more word. let's go, snake," he shoved her forward.

"stay away from my woman, you hear me?"

"that was ridiculous, bill." she told him. walking down the steps to the bar.

"i don't fucking care. get in the car. now." he shoved her in and slammed the car door. tonight was gonna be a long night.

what y'all think ole billy is about to do? and double update SIS EOW