anst : : SIXTEEN

WEEKS PASSED BY and storm dreaded the day she had to tell bill about what happened. but he was out today. taking care of his business on a saturday.

the crazy thing is, she took off work to heal and bill could've sworn it was just morning sickness. bill came back to their apartment and checked the mail on the way. bill skarsgård, bill skarsgård, storm hennig- bill stop flipping through the envelopes to read storms. not necessarily because he was snooping, but because why in the hell would planned parenthood need to send storm shit for.

he placed everything back in their mailbox and opened the glued pamphlet. reading all the bullet points of how to heal for an abortion. he's gonna kill this fucking bitch.

bill felt a different level of angry than he had EVER felt before. never in his left has he ever wanted to hurt someone so bad.

placing his key in the knob, he turned it left and opened his apartment door. seeing a sleeping storm on their sofa.

he looked down at her. she felt him there. oddly. she slowly opened her eyes and smiled at an angry bill. she didn't know what the hell was going on.

bill put the pamphlet in the air for her to see. he smile faded. she felt salt in the wound. it hurt so bad. already. she knew what would happen. but she didn't know the extent.

"what is this?"

"bill. please do not get mad-"

bill grabbed storm by the throat and threw her on the ground. "you killed my baby?" bill asked. kicking her in her stomach. she groaned.

"you killed my fucking baby?" bill yelled. his lip twitching with anger. storm spit out blood and bill grabbed her by her arms and dragged her into their bedroom.

"did you kill my baby, storm?" bill asked.

"yes-"

bill grabbed at his hair and smacked the wall. crying. that baby was all he had to look forward to. falling to the ground. sobbing into his knees. storm crawled over to him. he pushed her hand off of his knee and gave her a scowling look. she was so scared. of what would happen next.

"bill- i had to, i had to." she sobbed. so incredibly fucking scared of him. those blue eyes no longer made her smile. those strong hands didn't turn her on. and the dark, bruises on his legs no longer made her worry.

because she had finally fallen out of love with bill. and if she had gotten out earlier storm would still be breathing. storm would be happy. running her daycare. free of the abusive relationship. she could live her life to the fullest as the beautiful young adult she was.

but instead. storm breathed some of her last breaths that day. storm died on a cloudy saturday. may 15th, 2018. 2:58 pm.

bill had killed his girlfriend. he would never see the light of day again. he'd never get to see harry and alana fighting about infidelity. he'd never get to watch them laugh like teenagers when they danced together. and his grandma would never ask him to make her another toasted sandwich. he'd never see her again. and he'd never get to meet storms parents. or even have an actual first born. he had killed storm madison hennig and left her laying in a pile of her own blood.

her thick hair dyed red from the spreading of her blood. her eyes wide and her body lying there, conflicted. he was just like his dad now. and storm was just like his mom. too in love to stand her ground. too damn beautiful and smart for their own goods. and now they were both gone.

bill had felt so ashamed. he hadn't even called the cops. a neighbor did. he wondered why he didn't. instead he sat looking and crying on their kitchen table. her body was in the process of rigor mortis when she had been taken away. her body trapped in a black body bag. bill was so scared of losing her and now she was really gone. and it was all his fault. he had killed someone. he wished he could've rewinded the time. made a better decision.

or just never met her in the first place.

welp y'all ✌🏽 that's a wrap i'm out this bitch