>~<>~<>~<>How you two meet>~<>~<>~<

Laurence:

(A/N: I felt bad trying to cut Garroth out>~<)You and Laurence had actually never met before and probably wouldn't have if it weren't for Aphmau

You and Laurence had actually never met before and probably wouldn't have if it weren't for Aphmau. When Aphmau had gotten Laurence's phone number she had decided she would try to get you and Laurence to at least meet each other before the rest of her and Kawaii~Chan's plan went into motion. They thought that you two would be adorable together! Anyway, Aphmau and you were at your house for a sleepover since you guys wanted to hang out after not seeing each other for so long! While you two were having an anime marathon, you happened to leave your phone behind when you went to the bathroom because everyone does that. She ended up realizing that you didn't have a password, which is really dumb because someone could just go into your phone. She then added Laurence as a contact( nicknamed him as Aphmau) then deleted her actual contact. As you came back she quickly made it look like she didn't do anything.
*timeskipbecauseimreallylazy*
Aphmau had left her phone charm behind and knowing her she would've wanted it back asap. You went to text her.
You: Hey, you left your phone charm behind last night so you can come get it.

'Aphmau': Umm, who is this?

You: What do you mean? I'm Y/N.... Aph, are you okay?

'Aphmau': I'm Laurence...
Right at that moment you knew something was up.-_-

You:Aphmau must've done this. I'm sorry for bothering you.

Laurence: Its cool we could meet at the fountain at school tomorrow if it's ok with you.

You: Yeah sure.
*timeskiptotomorrowafterschool*
You had made it to the fountain and waited until you heard a male voice "Hey are you Y/N?" I replied "yeah I am". After that we struck up a conversation and became friends! Of course we didn't know that Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan were in the bushes watching us and silently fangirling...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Garroth:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                           Garroth:

It was actually quite embarrassing. It was your first day of school and you happened to bump into someone cause them to get knocked over into the fountain. Turns out that person was the stutter king named Garroth. "Oh no are you ok?" You asked while helping him get out. "Yeah..." at this point Garroth had looked up and realized that standing in front of him was an angel. (A/N: Yeah I know right so cliche.) You tried helping him, but seeing as he was not cooperating and seemed to be daydreaming, you tried to get his attention. All Garroth could see was a hand in front of his face blocking his view of the angel. Garroth came to his senses and finally snapped out of it. Afterswards you decided to go to get ice cream after school to pay him back for knocking him over.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Vylad:

You were visiting Tokyo, Japan (A/N: Sorry if you already live there....) strolling the streets when you had spotted a cafe serving sweets! You had sweet tooth(A/N: Again sorry if you don't) especially when you were younger. You wandered into the shop, which was very busy, getting F/D spotting a table when a guy had walked into the crowded cafe ordering something. When he looked around for a table he came over to yours seeing as how there was an empty seat by you.
"Um, excuse me, do you think I could sit here with you?" He asked
"O-oh yeah, sure!" You said while moving some of your stuff.
"Thanks!" He exclaimed."So what's your name? I'm Vylad!" Since you had figured that he didn't seem like a threat you gave him your name since he gave you his.
"I'm Y/N."
"That's a pretty name!" Vylad replied with a closed eye smile, which made you blush because you had never had someone say that to you and it was coming from a very cute and attractive man. LIKE HOW DOES HE DO THAT!?!?
~~~~~Time Skip After Learning About Each Other And Small Talk~~~~~
Vylad and I had become friends while walking around town for 2 hours. The day was getting late so you had to go home. Once you got home you flopped on your bed and drifted off into a magical slumber.

ALRIGHTY IMA END IT OFF HERE! Don't worry I'll do a part 2 for the other guys too! Also sorry that Garroth's name isn't centered I tried. Stay safe children and watch out for dangerous thingys
BYEEEEEE!!!!