23

-S-

Another envelope was laying on the table as Taehyung woke up the next morning. Snorting he picked it up. The thought that Jimin had access to his flat already robbed most of his sleep until he got too tiered from all the crying. But the fact that he has been there again made him shiver. The male felt like throwing up but his stomach was way to empty to do so. The leak of food was killing him physically. Maybe it's time to stop hiding and buy food otherwise I won't make it any longer. Weakly Taehyung opened the envelope , still not knowing why. Greeted by the same printed letters he started reading, holding back his building up tears.

"Finally you broke up with him
Not like he would have been a real burden anyways
I could get rid of him anytime baby boy
For you
For us
So nothing will come inbetween us ever again
Don't try anything stupid baby otherwise you will see the consequences faster then you will moan my name when I fuck your pretty ass"

Shaking he looked up from the letter. Why was this happening to him? Why was Jimin behaving like that? He wanted to crunch the paper and shove it down Jimin's throat in hope he'll choke to death on his own maniac behaviour. Taehyung clenched the letter. That he got threatened was already hard enough to bare but to read how he was planning to harm anybody around Taehyung, just because he wanted him was enough for the male. He had been terrified enough as he thought Jungkook was in danger. He couldn't imagine how innocent people got send in risk because of him. Emotionlessly he observed the flames hungrily eating the piece of paper. Taehyung was holding with one hand every envelope he received so far tightly above the sink. Watching it burn while the other hand was still holding the lightly warm lighter. Having enough of fearing Taehyung left his flat in a moment of strength. Which he felt the last time ages ago. He needed food and other essentials. The male couldn't stay any longer at home. It was already troublesome enough for staying away from school.

Sighing Taehyung opened the door to his apartment. It had been hard for him to carry all the food since his body was more them just weak. But it had been worth escaping the walls he had spend in for now almost a week. Happily he closed the door behind him. Forgetting about Jimin for a brief second, only cheering for everything he brought, the boy made his way to the kitchen. A hand wrapping from behind covering his mouth with a piece of fabric caused Taehyung to drop his back. The intense smell of chloroform settled in his nose as he forced himself to keep his eyes open. Everything was darkening around him a daze stated overcoming him. Making his already weak body feel even more weak. Another hand wrapped around his waist pulling him closer to a smaller body behind him. A familiar murmur ringed in his head. A angelic voice, barely above a whisper, close his ear. But before Taehyung could fight his way out of the strong embrace the brown haired males vision turned black. Breaking down in Jimin's arms as his knees gave in, legs failing their job.

"Welcome back baby boy."