36

-S-

Blood. Deep red and dried but for sure spilled of a fresh wound considering the other scratches adorning his body and ripped clothes. All eyes were locked at Jungkook who shyly scratched the back of his neck explaining something to the teacher. Taehyung's eyes stood wide in horror. It was the first period and the male had been already trembling as his once best friend didn't show up on time. After Jimin's rage attack of the little events yesterday the boy had been trembling in fear out of worry what could be happening to Jungkook, now that his stalker had other images again. But the limb in his throat only worsen as already almost 20 minutes past and there was still no sign of the missing male. Sure he could just be sick but since they were best friends Taehyung knew Jungkook was never sick. The coincidence that the single day in a year he would broke this fact right after Jimin got mad was just too unrealistic tho Taehyung kept telling himself this. Well aware of Jimin's previous threats the brown haired still couldn't relax now that Jungkook was in this state. He couldn't quiet tell how bad it was but it lookes painful. Taehyung didn't even want to image Jimin playing a part in this.

Jungkook stoped in his track as he felt a soft tug on his sleeve. Surprised at the unexpected action he turned around. It was after lesson And he was ready to go but currently he was facing Taehyung's paralysed face. Jungkook's heart dropped. He didn't talk to Taehyung ever since the audio message. They both rarely even ran into each other besides the classes they shared, so it was easy to avoid him. But now he was standing in front of him, tugging on his sleeve, making him stop walking while looking at him in visible shock. There was no opportunity for Jungkook to run be he noticed something was wrong at the way Taehyung spoke, at the way he behaved. "W-What happened?" The young wasn't sure if he only imagined things but he saw the male trembling. "Don't worry about this. Just a accident."

"I fell with my bike." Jungkook quickly added as Taehyung's expression turned only more worried. Something was definitely off especially after the older suddenly ripped his hand of Jungkook's sleeve and mumbled some sort of goodbye. Irritated he starred after him rushing down the hallways to the smaller figure. Jimin had been watching them. Saw them talking. Like usual he wanted to pick up his love from class but the scene had caught him off guard. Since they're in school Jimin couldn't do much besides huskily whispering a quick threat in Taehyung's ear and to fight with the burning anger inside of him alone instead of letting it out. A cute smile therefore crossed his lips as he happily walked away with Taehyung to the other students on the campus, leaving a madly confused Jungkook behind in the empty hallway along with a lot of questions.