50

-S-

Their discussion what would be their next step after Taehyungs request of following Jimin took longer then the elder had remembered. Because as they were finally ready to go the blond haired Male was gone by far. Though it felt like he left only a couple of seconds ago. Panic made Taehyungs stomach flip. Jungkook gently holding his hand and trying to distract him by making conversation only worked out partly. Meanwhile the fear of what Jimin might do seemed to haunt him forever. But this time with a slight difference which wasnt any less important. This time it seemed like Jimin was the hurt one. During the time Taehyung was trapped in his flat with the other Male he studied him. Even though it was just subconscious Taehyung gathered a lot of information about the males behaviour and his various character shades. The pain he heard the others voice made himself well in concern as it was usually for Jimin to sound this vulnerable.

"Are you sure you want to go inside on your own?" Taehyung smiled a little at Jungkooks protective behaviour until he once more recalled in his mind that this situation was far more dangerous then to make jokes. "Get me if I dont come back after 10." He definitely felt stronger when his best friend was in presence but only remember the angry yells Jimin and Jungkook threw at another whenever the blond would pass by lead him to the conclusion it might be better that way. Taehyung glanced up at the building he used to live in without fear, without worry. It was just him and occasional visits of Jungkook or other people of his school. Honestly he didnt even like the others that much he barely knew them but at this point he would have wished for annoying guests instead of a potential killer in his flat. The males heart was beating loud enough for him to hear it echo in his ears, the closer he got towards the main entrance. Metal was pressing into his palm ever since they left Jungkooks flat, leaving a harsh print in the soft palm. Upon Taehyungs tight grip on the key he could barely let go off as he stood right in front of the door. He hated the silence in the hallways and how he was able to hear each step he took. The horror movie vibe didnt help against his build up terror. Taehyung was impressed that he nevertheless felt a homey feeling as he wandered along the familiar walls and doors. He almost expected somebody to open the door and to friendly great him. But nothing of that was happening and he knew he couldn't go back as soon as he stood in front of the door that carried his name on the bell tag. The brown haired Male's breath come to an halt as he pressed his ear up against the hard surface in hope to catch any kind of noise only to get dissapointed as the he was meet with silence. Therefore the was no other way around it.

Once more he pushed the key into the keyhole twisting it just to notice the flat was locked. Taehyung decided he shouldnt get fooled by this. Jimin could have locked the door despite being inside maybe to play a trick on him. To lure him into a feeling of safety to gain the control back over him. But to his surprise the flat was indeed empty. It didn't even seem as if the student has ever left. Everything was at its place, neat and clean. Taehyung found his phone as well on the kitchen table, a object he missed over the time. After all it's been quiet a while since Jimin took all his possessions away from him he could call for help with but yet he strangely didnt want to touch the device. No relief could take over him either as the Male was now more concern than before that Jimin might be up to something stupid. Without any clue on his location or his future actions Taehyung found himself moving on his own without thought. His flat was a utter mess as he turned everything around in hope to find one of Jimins cursive letters that used to haunt him before he grabbed his phone after all. Nothing seemed wrong when he turned it on. Taehyung was able to use all his passwords, still had numbers saved in his phone and a high number of missed calls and unread messages. So Jungkook wouldn't worry he at first updated him on the current situation with a quickly texted message he didnt care about if it was written correctly or not. As long as his best friend would be able to understand it he didnt saw a problem with it either. Instead the student scrolled in a panicked manner through his contacts searching for Jimins number but it was nowhere to be found. In frustration he almost tossed his phone against the wall but he knew it wasnt much of a help either. If he would ask Jungkook for Jimins number the younger must believe he was out of his mind. Taehyung fumed until one person crossed his thoughts he could slap himself for, for not thinking of it earlier. Namjoon was hosting Jimin after all and it was Namjoons number he dialled. Unfortunately only the mailbox picked up which resulted in only one thing possible. Hastily the tall grabbed his keys again and stormed down the stairs not even giving Jungkook the opportunity to question what the fuck was going on. "Get me to Namjoons place. Now!"

"Jeez. Would you at least tell me what's going on?" Jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyance. Ever since he figured out what has happened to Taehyung he was easily testy if the older made a mystery about something that could be affecting him in a unknown way. "I'll tell you but drive." Actually Taehyung was feeling bad for commanding his friend around like that when he wasnt even sure if he was doing the right decisions at the moment. But the time that he was using the fact that he was older had to come one day anyways. Before Jungkook even stopped the car correctly, Taehyung already unbuckled himself to jump out of the car and up to the building of Namjoons flat. He didnt care that his cousin was busy with him he would ring the bell as long as it took them to open. Something that eventually happened quicker then expected, but was only for Taehyungs joy. Almost tripping every second step he rushed upstairs to be greeted with a quickly dressed Namjoon who's hair was still ravished. "Taehyung?"
Surprise was in his deep voice that was calming but not calming enough for Taehyung not to break down in exhaustion in front of the elders door. Every alarm in Namjoons head rung as he hastily launched forward grabbing the other before he could hit the ground. "Okay what the hell is going on?!" Panting heavily Taehyung looked up at him. Though he was eating more regular all the stress that got set up upon him still made him week in his bones. He knew he wasnt allowed to overpower himself just yet but he couldn't care less as he heard himself talking again more rasped then the other seemed to be used to. "Do you want water? Come inside first." Namjoon tried to steady the Male in his arms to help him back up on his feet only to get declined. Weakly Taehyung was shaking his head, declining him, before he repeated the same question again. "Where is Jimin?"

The surprise on Namjoons face made Taehyung even wonder more. "Didnt he tell you? I thought you've become friends. He went back to Busan he said he missed his home town and that a live where wouldn't be something for him." Taehyungs mind stopped functioning as he contemplated whether this was the truth or not and if so if he should tell Namjoon about his thoughts. "He even told me to give you this." Since Taehyung refused to get inside he questioned Hoseok who was standing the entire time behind them and didnt look any less concern to get the letter for him Jimin left under the rule for only Taehyung to open it. The student couldn't belive it as he got handed the envelope. It was so typically for the blond it almost made him giggle. He rushed with opening the paper, ripping the top half apart as of it got caught in the fangs of an animal just to scan over the words the others wrote for him.

"I'll be going back to Busan. I couldn't take anymore what I've done to you so I decided to seek in help in hope to be good enough for you to give me a second chance."

And

"I love you baby boy. Never forget that."

Was what Taehyungs eyes caught and allowed him to breath. So Jimin was gone now. He was fine judging by the letter that didnt give any sign of confirming his assumptions. Rather as if Jimin was genuine with his choice. A sob broke of Taehyung, causing Namjoon and Hoseok to look at one another in shock. It actually happened. That what he was wishing for so much finally became true. He was allowed to be free again. Taehyung felt tears trickling down his cheeks. After all this torturous time that passed he was finally permitted to be live on his own again to be himself.

But why wasnt he happy?

------
That's it. That was the last chapter of "I know you want me". I hope you enjoyed the story and thank you so much for reading it all the way through (if you made it till here). Special thanks again to my friend who wrote on this with me. Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments and also if y'all want a sequel to this.

Have a nice day everyone and again thank you so much~~

Writer-chan :3