03:almost let it out

"Is she okay?" Questioned  Max taking a seat next to Alissa "Yeah she'll be fine" I smiled at him. With that we all looked ahead of us at the dance floor. I looked around to see if I knew any of them but to my surprise I saw the two boys Max had been with looking our way.
"Jake didn't bring his girlfriend" I asked leaning towards Alissa's ear pointing forward with my chin. 
"That's weird... let me ask Max"she said then leaned over to her boyfriend. I saw her reaction at his response a raised eyebrow with an o shape formed on her lips. "I guess it was a last minute thing for Jake and Tony , Max told them that they should ask you and Jordan out to dance" Alissa said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Alisaaa!! Jake has a girlfriend" I said with a disgusted look on my face. I had a crush on Jake when we were in kindergarten and Alissa never let it go.
Alissa looked at me with a dead straight face and said "not Jake, Tony !!"
"O " my mouth now making the same shape hers had done. " I wouldn't mind that" I said turning to her and pouting my lips. We both laughed. I didn't believe he would . I didn't think I was his type. And he was an upperclassman, captain of the soccer team who had also been one of the guys in megans "list" while on her break from Lucas,ewww. But when Max heard us laugh he leaned towards us asking if I was up for it.

"Oh no yeah,of course he's gonna wanna dance with meeee" I said as sarcastic as possible. "He was looking at you and Jordan dance, so I told him he should ask out Jordan but he said he was more interested in asking you,Zoe"Max said pouting his lip out looking back and forth at Alissa and me. Both me and Jordan's jaw dropped. "Babeeee!! Why didn't you tell me!!" Alissa said with wide eyes.
"I didn't think Zoe would've wanted too"and then whispered something into her ear.
I zoned out completely flustered by what I had just heard and to think that he acknowledged me. I was brought back into reality when Jordan grabbed my hand and asked if we could go to the bathroom. " Um, yeah, sure" I answered still baffled by what I had just heard.

We were making our way back from the bathroom when the wobble dance song came up and Alissa came running up to us. " let's dance!!" She said pulling our hands forward. I of course followed but Jordan pulled back saying her feet still hurt that she still wanted to rest a bit. So Alissa and I made our way on the dance floor to join in on thewobble ,we were standing at what I thought was a randomly chosen spot , by Alissa. But I knew it hadn't been fate when Alissa turned back and waved hello to her boyfriend and when I turned around I saw , none other than ,Víctor Macallester. He gave me a quick side smile, making my heart flutter before returning to the dance .

After the dance I decided to head back to the table and reunite with Jordan who was rubbing her feet. "How do you do this?" She said looking up at me.
"You did good" I told her with a giggle and then in that moment I felt a hand around my shoulder and  Alissa voice whisper violently "bathroom now!"

@ the bathroom
"Zoe you should make the first move,shoot yo shot!!
"WHAT!!NO!!He was just fooling"I said turning my back facing the stall.
"Come on Zoeeeeee, he's cute, he knows how to dance and he besties with Max, you know what that means . . . double datesssssss!!"
" NOOOOO!" I told Alissa with a serious face. " He was probably just saying he would dance not that he was actually going to ask me and actually dance with me "
"Fineeee" She said making her way out of the bathroom but then once we were out again whining " noooo"
"What, what's wrong?"questioned Jordan
"They aren't playing bachata anymore" Alissa said puffing out her cheeks
"Okay and.." I questioned her with a face of confusion plastered on both me and Jordan's faces.
" Victor"said" he told Max he would ask you to dance with a bachata song, that's what he can dance the best"
"Ooohhhh" Jordan squealed excitesdly forming the same o shape with her mouth that me and Alissa do.

"Hey girls!" We heard from behind and looked back to see Megan standing there. Alissa rushing over to greet her and give her a hug "where you've been?" Alissa questioned her as me and Jordan both looked at each other rolling our eyes at the presence of Megan Sanders.
"I've been setting up for the aft... Megan was cut short when Alissa suddenly covered her mouth and looked with wide eyes at her and mouthed the words, Jordan doesn't know don't say anything, " just got ready late" she said flashing us a smile "well how about we take pictures  before I leave to set... I mean go home"she suggested. "Yeah sounds good let me get my camera" Alissa excitedly jumped up and headed to the coat room
"Camera?" We all said at the same time
"Yeah my Polaroid camera I brought it to take pictures"