Ch. 1: Never🥀

I see you everyday.

You walk passed me without knowing who I am.

But I've prayed for you to know....

Because I've admired you since middle school.

Your so talented, smart, and everyone loves you.

And I'm a nobody.

I have no friends. I'm ugly. Everybody hates me.

Which is probably why I wish....I could die.

Min Yoongi....

(M/n) pulls his knees to his body, he leans back into the tree he was sitting under. He shivers while his clothes are soaked in what seemed like some sort of juice.

At lunch some kids decided to spill their drink over him, so he just skipped the rest of his classes. Like usual. He opens his eyes and looks up. "It looks like it going to rain." He whispers. The bell rings in the distance, showing that school has ended. Kids rush out of the school, (M/n) smiles when he sees Yoongi walking with his group of friends. They were known as BTS, a popular group that everyone either admired or loved. This also included (M/n).

(M/n) squeezes this knees tighter to his body as he looks at Yoongi.

The way he walks, speaks, smiles, looks up at the sky with longing....is just so beautiful. He's beautiful.

I love him.

But he'll never love me back will he?

As Yoongi and the rest of BTS arrive at their vehicles, a beautiful girl walks up to Yoongi and kisses him on the cheek. He's not bothered by it, opening the door of his car for the girl to get in. Sprinkles of rain begin to pour down.

Never.
~
Hope you enjoy! 😋
-Kris