Ch. 2: Instinct🥀

Mom isn't home....she's probably out getting high with her friends.

(M/n) headed home to get ready for work, to find that the apartment was trashed and his Mom was gone. He sighs, exhausted with his day like most.

She was probably trying to find my stash of money I keep from her, but she can never find it because I hid it under the floor board in my closet.

Since (M/n) had a few hours to work, he cleaned up the mess that his Mom made. He got dressed for his job at the Gas Station down the street, and heated up some homemade soup he made last night for his Mom when she got back. He placed some plastic wrap on it and placed it on the dining table with a note that said 'Here's dinner, don't forget to take your meds.' Then headed off to work.

*Time Skip*

(M/n) looks at the clock, 12:02. He breathes out, sad that work has ended. Work was his only sanctuary of feeling safe. He goes into the staff room to clock out, and heads out with a protein bar for his dinner. Walking in the middle of the street since there's no cars driving at in the area at 12, he looks up at the moon, calm.

This time of day is when I'm the most calm.

He closes his eyes for a moment to feel the light breeze in the air. Still walking, he looks to find a boy his age sitting on the edge of the sidewalk with his elbows on his knees and his hands holding his head up while he's looking at the ground. (M/n) walks out to the sidewalk, where the boy is.

"Hey you alright?" He calls out to him. The boy looks up and (M/n)'s heart stops. Min Yoongi. His eyes are bloodshot from crying to much, still wet tears staining his face. His eyes puffy, and lip quivering. (M/n) can't help but coo at his cuteness but ignores to express it.

"Yeah....I'm fine." He whispers.

He doesn't look fine...he's looks so vulnerable compared to his composed look at school. It's cute though..

"Are you sure? It doesn't look like it." (M/n) asks again.

"Y..ye-" he tries but chokes on a sob. Surprised, (M/n) sits next to him.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks Yoongi, wanting to wipe his tears away as he sobs. His heart breaking at the sight.

"I..I don't k..know you tho..ugh" Yoongi manages to get out.

Feeling his heart sting that THE Yoongi doesn't know who he is. "I'm (M/n), (M/n) (L/n). And I find that talking to strangers are easier to talk to. You can spill out your feelings to them and you most likely won't see them again."

He doesn't answer for a moment, like he's having a battle in his head "But you don't need to tell me. I understand, but it's not good to cry on the streets at 12 at night. Talking to your friends or family could help" (M/n) adds on.

Yoongi looks at him shocked. "What's that look for?" (M/n) asks.

"It's just...nobody has never cared like that before....they all just assume that I'm so strong but I'm so f..far from tha...t" his voice cracks at the end, tears silently rolling down his face. (M/n) builds up has courage and brings his hand up to cup his face and use his thumb to wipe away his tears. Yoongi's wide eyes look back at him. Once (M/n) realized what he was doing he snatches his hand away, blushing slightly.

"Well...I should get going, haha....I'm sorry to have bothered you...and uh..touching you. I would start heading home...and I hope you feel better..well, uh..bye!" (M/n) rambles, he gets up and runs towards his apartment complex not letting Yoongi say bye back.

He probably thinks your a creep! I can't believe I just did that....

I just need to realize that Yoongi will never notice me or even like me!

It's just hard....it makes my heart hurt...
~
Chapter 2 out! Enjoy! 😉
-Kris