' 004! '

𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐬.

Winter break was exactly what I figured it would be; boring

Winter break was exactly what I figured it would be; boring. I was home binge watching Riverdale for the sixth time seeing that I had absolutely nothing to do and for the past four days I've had writer's block.

"Do you love him or not? Fuck. It's not that hard.." I muttered these words to no one in particular as Veronica was currently expressing how she felt after Archie confessed he loved her and that brought me to thinking about Stokeley.

After the party on Friday, I dropped Annalise home and tucked her in before sneaking out quietly and making it home myself. Now it was Tuesday, and for some reason the events after the party still bothered me.

I didn't understand why though. I mean, yeah.. I had a bit of a crush on him but I didn't know him until that night where we talked endlessly about it. The fact that he had a girlfriend shouldn't have bothered me because he didn't owe me anything but what can I say? I was jealous. I am jealous.

I reached into my popcorn bowl after coming to the realization, only for my nails to hit the empty glass. I glanced down and groaned loudly.

I'm such a fucking mess.

I needed to do something. Turning my television off, I sat up and put the bowl on my dresser before heading the the bathroom analyzing my appearance. I was bored of my hair color. It was a horrible faded bleached job and the perfect idea popped into my head.

I reached under my sink and grabbed the black dye that I saved in case of situations like this. My eighteenth birthday is coming up so, why not change it up a bit?

And so I did.

valsantos: change is good

valsantos: change is good.. right?
*** likes | *** comments

annanolise: holy shit

annanolise: what tf did my best friend do???? THAT! 😽

valsantos: i love you so much!!

oliviag0ld: cousin!! ur so pretty, wow!!

oddkarla: she gets her looks from us

valsantos: liv is now my favorite

nocapshad: text me back

theslumpgod: is this nigga deadass^

theslumpgod: you look good tho😍

valsantos: thank you

theslumpgod: that was dry so i'm finna call you rn

oddkarla: ^ cousin who is that!! he fine as hell!!

oliviag0ld: do he got friends?? cause bitch!!

valsantos: shut up!

Just as he said, my phone and laptop rang for a Facetime call and after a few rings I answered. His face appeared on the laptop screen as I scrolled through my Instagram looking unimpressed. I knew deep down I wanted to see his face though because let's be real... who doesn't?

"Damn, I don't get a smile or nothin'?" This caused me to look up with an unamused look. Ski shook his head while looking ahead. I assumed he was driving due to the seatbelt thrown over across his chest and his slight focus elsewhere.

"Hi."

"Why you so dry with me?" I shrugged only for him to kiss his teeth. "Man I don't got time for games, V. Answer my question."

"It's nothing, I swear." My voice was soft but you could sense a bit of annoyance by the way I spoke. I didn't even look back up at him and I guess he called bullshit.

"We'll see if it's still bullshit when I come see you."

My head shot up quick as hell, and my eyes almost bulged out of my head. "What are you talking about?"

He laughed, god that fucking laugh, as he saw my facial expression and focused back on the road to make what it looked to be a turn.

"Annalise gave me your address and I'm bout to pull up, so keep that same energy."

Before I could say anything else, he hung up. It took me a few seconds until I shot up and immediately tried everything to look presentable. My white long sleeve and black spandex shorts adorned my body as I stared at my reflection. My room looked pretty okay, with the occasional mess. I would've done something but it was too late.

The door bell sounded and my heart sank a bit, I became jittery and nervous as I walked to the front door out of my room. Remind me to kill Anna when I see her.

My fingers wrapped around the golden knob to the mahogany door and there he stood as if he put zero effort in his fit but still managed to make my heart skip a beat here and there.

His eyes scanned my frame for a few seconds before he picked me up over his shoulder after walking into my home, kicking the front door locked. I squealed and began hitting his back, pleading to be put down but he wasn't letting up. Until I felt my body being thrown against the leather couch in my living room.

"Stokeley!" A fit of laughter echoes throughout the room, guess why? He thought it was a good idea to tickle me. Though we were incredibly close, I hated it and my sides began to hurt.

"Tell me why you're so dry," I shook my head and tried to push him off but nothing changed, he adjusted his body to where I was trapped until I gave in.

I held my own for a few minutes for finally saying fuck it and giving in. "Fine! Stop, I'll tell you."

Finally he stopped and sat up, my legs still on either side of him as I looked up at him and his eyes met mine softening for that second waiting for me to speak up again.

"Of all things you mentioned that night," I paused for a second before looking down at my hands, anywhere but him. "You never told me you had a girlfriend."

❨✎❩ UNEDITED