' 007! '

𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐬.

It had been approximately three weeks since I've last seen or heard from Stokeley

It had been approximately three weeks since I've last seen or heard from Stokeley. After a few days, he stopped trying. He's been all over social media flaunting the same girl he said wasn't his girlfriend. I knew it was too good to be true. Maybe it was meant to be this way, that's just the way life goes anyway.

Today was a Friday, and due to my perfect grades and pure hatred for school, I'm staying home. Home alone, again. Nothing too new.

I woke up around 9 AM and took a long shower, did my hair, and my makeup to actually look the part and maybe I'll start feeling better.

I've spent so much time sulking, I knew I was better off lifting my own spirit up. My choice in music a bit more energetic than normal. City Girls' Period blasting through the bluetooth speaker in my room.

Stopping my music came a FaceTime call from Annalise that I immediately answered with a small smile.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY!"

I furrowed my eyebrows and soon my eyes widened before I started laughing to myself. "Yo, I deadass forgot that today was my birthday."

"You really needa get your head out them notebooks, sometimes I think you be drowning in them." I rolled my eyes before smiling slightly, that was until I realized that she spoke to somebody else.

"What are you doing?"

"Jah and I are on our way to pick you up."

"Pick me up for what?" I stated confused.

"You're not staying home for your birthday, so we're going to a show tonight."

I groaned and that seemed to catch Jah's attention because I heard him laugh and take the phone from her. "I'm antisocial too, but aye I promise you'll enjoy it. Trust me, I'm sane."

"You sure don't look like it."

"Oh, you got jokes-" Annalise snatched the phone back before shaking her head. "Just be ready, we're almost there."

I checked the time and read 5:30, wow times flies. She didn't even say goodbye before the call ended. Rude bitch.

I gained all the strength that I could and stood up from my bed, losing myself within my closet trying to look for any and everything I could wear to a show. Seeing as I've never went to one, I was lost as hell. I rummaged through jeans, shorts, skirts and nada.

I fell to the floor and laid on my back before releasing a sigh. "I give up,"

It wasn't long before two pairs of shoes stepped near my head causing to sit up in alarm, before groaning and clutching my chest. "What the fuck."

"No, you what the fuck? Why are you on the floor?"

I pouted and crossed my arms, "Anna, I can't find anything. What do you even wear to a show?"