meeks|imagine

idea given to me by: felhan
welton had finally let girls enter their gates, however rules were stricter than ever and those who were allowed to enter, were some of the highest achieving young women today. so naturally your parents enrolled you and you were accepted in. months have passed and you became friends with the boys that called themselves "the dead poets", however pitts and meeks were your closest friends. you three were always studying or experimenting and trying to create some new gadget. currently you were out in the quad with the redhead and the tree-boy working on making a radio due to meeks desperately needing to know what was going on in the outside world, and pitts needing his music, however you didn't care what they were creating the contraption for, you just wanted to spend time with your favorite boys. "pitts, pass me the screw,no not that one! yeah that one, thanks" meeks was determined to get this thing working. "maybe if you connected the blue wire to the yellow one?" pitts suggested. "only of you want a bomb." you snorted at how desperate the boys were to connect to the antics of the world that went on beyond the walls of welton. "pitts! hold this wire for me while i screw this in!" as pitts did what was asked of him, and meeks completed his task you heard a faint melody of a classical song make its way through the static. "YES!" "WE DID IT!" pitts and meeks screamed in joy and high-fived each other. as gerard turned the dial to increase the volume, steven reached his hand towards you "shall we?" you giggled at the usually awkward boy and took his hand. with that he danced softly with you in the grass while pitts mocked you in a joking manner.

a/n hey! i love this idea and im so glad it was a meeks imagine bc he's underrated. anyway, to answer the question from the last chapter: im 15! some of you told me you thought i was around 17-18 and thats really flattering lol. so here's another question: what's your favorite musical?! mine is either newsies or dear evan hansen. (and recently singin in the rain!)