Combinations, Cold Intrusions, Changed Minds

The last evening and following day in the cabin were spent in two different sets of lingerie which Harry happily explored, unclicking the snaps on your black garter belt and nuzzling his nose into the velveteen belt of your red teddy. He especially loved all the varying combinations that the black set provided; no bra or no panties, just the garter, just the underwear and tights, just the bra and underwear.

The options were seemingly endless and he groped you in them for nearly twelve hours straight, fucking you on each surface that he had promised to: the kitchen counter, standing against the hallway wall, bent over the arm of the couch, the bed in each of the three bedrooms and a bonus on the dining room table.

On Saturday evening after you cooked him dinner of rice and stir fried vegetables in the red teddy as he requested, he presented you with a cake dotted with a handful of tall pink candles all lit and ready to be extinguished. He sang the happy birthday song for you in a much more beautiful intonation than the average person, which both surprised you and made complete sense simultaneously.

He smiled fondly when you covered your face with your palms in embarrassment, his fingers pulling your hands away as he tightened his digits around your wrists and kissed you, encouraging you to blow out the flames and make a wish. His finger dipped into the frosting right away, smudging a pretty buttercream rose across your cheek but then gasping when you rebutted with the same action.

He ripped a handful of cake and frosting off of one corner and tried to smash it into your face but you were too fast, shrieking as you jumped up and ran down the hallway, yelling at him to stay away from your brand new lingerie. He cornered you and slowly lowered the cake to your face, laughing as you held his hand at a hover from your nose until you shouted the word 'moist' at him. He immediately recoiled and clutched his fingers around his neck in disgust, sticking his tongue out as far as it would go as he gagged in dismay.

On Sunday afternoon as you both pack your bags with an obvious pout on your mouths, Harry drops on top of your pile of folded clothing that you were organizing to stuff into your weekender, whining and draping the garter belt across the bridge of his nose to cover his eyes as his bottom lip pokes out sadly.

You place a knee on either side of his hips before lowering yourself down to his lap and smoothing your hands up his chest and stomach before dragging the delicate piece of fabric from his face. His eyes are smiling but his mouth is stuck in a determined sulk in order to draw sympathy from you.

You tsk and his heart explodes with validation when you lean down to suck on his bottom lip gently before your mouths mold against one another's, his hands folding into your hair to keep you close. The kiss is passionate and loving, tender and lazy when Harry starts ticking his hips up against yours so slowly that it's almost imperceptible.

"Mmm," the pads of his fingers press into the base of your neck, "don't wanna leave here." You nod in agreement and he sweeps his lips against yours, sighing against your mouth when his eyes flit upwards to find your heady stare, "wanna live with you."

Your mouth falls open and once he realizes how that sounds, he's shaking his head in stupidity. You press your index finger to his lips to quiet him before attaching your mouths together again, "I know what you mean." You're easing any awkwardness or tension by smoothing past the statement that was uttered incorrectly and altogether too soon, "I want nothing more than a permanent vacation with you."

His eyelids drop to half mast when you rock your pelvis against his, dipping your fingers underneath his shirt and gliding them up his stomach, your fingertips appreciating each ridge of muscle and rib. His palms disappear under your shirt as well, sliding up your back before pulling the fabric up and over your head to reveal the gauzy cream bra he bought you, "god," he hisses, "fuck. Wasn't expecting that."