Meet Mike

Hello, I'm Mike and I just enrolled in college, I'm studying in language arts and foundations of English.

Currently I'm going visit my family since I didn't time to spend time with them with all the packing and all that shit. Anyways as I walk the steps and I turn the doorknob and swing the door open to see my mom bitching on the phone about how my aunt should do her hair by herself for once and be responsible over her dumbass actions. I raise my brow at my father as he checks his receding hairline and hair in the mirror, and geez boy his forehead getting bigger by the hour, he looks at me through the mirror and shrugs, I sigh and my mom stops yelling and hangs up and hugs me in a big ass bear hug, if she squeezes a bit more I'll turn into a blue Smurf. She finally lets and I collapse to the floor and gasp for air "geez mom, you almost killed me, I know you missed me but Jesus" I say still gasping for air like a fish.

My father turns to me and smiles "your brother wants you, he said he wants to show you something"
My father said and I nodded and made my way outside to see my brother Hector holding something green, I sighed "Hector, the fuck you holding? a booger?" I say and he rolled his eyes "no, I found it" he said and showed me, it was a green heart like thing and it was cracked, I snickered "wow Hector, the hell you did to make it crack? did you looked at it?" I said and he groaned. I bursted out laughing.

A/N: guys my sister is rewriting this for me because I think it was cringy and she offered help and I accepted it, anyways if you want to follow her go follow Shani1987 and if you like gay shit then read her stories, they're hella gay.