Chapter 1

I just wanted to said that even in this story the character name are the same but their are really different character. I don't have idea why I didn't change the name maybe cause I like the name I think haha so back to the story...hope you enjoy my second book.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkook POV

We were at fan meeting. Signing the album. There's a girl infront of me.

"Jungkook-ssi I felt like there's something gonna happen to us. I mean all of us"the girl said.

"What do you mean?"I ask

"My heart always beat faster so suddenly went something bad will happen and I felt it now." She said

"Ahh...don't worry so much...I think It's just because your're infront of this handsome boy"I said and she just did an airy chuckle.

"But...you if something happen please take care of yourself and your hyungs okay?" She so confidently something will happen and I just nod then she went to Jimin hyung. After around 10 min we heard a loud noise outside like someone shouting. Then someone barge in the hall and went to the one fans that near the door and she attack the girl? Wait what? Did she just bite the girl? After 1 min the girl change into like the girl before? Wait...this can't be...is that zombie? What?!

"What's happening?!" Jimin hyung ask

"Z-zombies?" Taehyung hyung said

"Yes I think...we should-"someone cut me.

"BTS run!"a girl infront of us said.

"B-but how about you guys?"Taeyung hyung said

"We will be fine..."she said with a sad smile.

We started to run to the back door and went to our van.

"I'm scare" J-Hope hyung said everyone looks terrified even Suga hyung.

"Okay...now we just head to our house" Jin hyung said

"But must be careful after you went off the car" Namjoon hyung said as Jin hyung started to drive.

All the scenery that we could see are terrified scenery.  A boy zombie are eating  flesh of another body that dead. Zombies are all around us. They started to follow our van.

"Jin hyung faster" Suga hyung said. Jin hyung nod and fastered the van. As we arrive we quickly went off the van.

"Guys help me!"J-hope shout while struggling of the boy that get affected, grip on his shoulder. I went to hyung push the zombie and quickly went inside.

"Thx maknae"J-hope said and I nod

"So what do we do now?" Jimin hyung ask and we just shrug our shoulder

"Is this even real?" Taehyung hyung ask with terrified face and we just nod. Then we heard a news on television.

"We still don't know what happen and where's this virus come from. So just stay at home safely and wait for another news" the news reader said

We look at each other and sigh.
What's happening to Seoul. Why is this happen. Someone save us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here the first chapter. Hope you enjoy and wait for chapter 2.