Sequel

~after 5days~

I was confuse when we started to hang out even more. Usually he was busy with his girlfriend. And now I was heading to the lake that not far from my house to meet Jungkook. I arrive and sat on a bench a cross from the lake and staring at the lake. It's still winter and ofc i'm wearing my winter clothes.After a min of staring the lake a felt a present and a warm of body beside me. I turn to my left a look at him. His eyes were puffy like he was crying just now. He turn to me after a min looking infront. He gaves me a small smile a return with big smile to comfort him a little even I didn't know what is his problems.

"Hey..."I said

"Hey...."he return back my greet

"What's wrong Jungkook?"I ask after I saw a tear roll down he cheek. I cupped his face and wipe the tear.

"She's a liar... she's lying..."hr said and more tears roll down his cheek.

"Who?"I said and I pull him a hug. He didn't hug me back

"IU"he answer shortly and hug me back. I was confuse'liar, lying?' He  bury his face in my neck and cry. After a while he back off.

"You okay? And mind to explain what happen?" I ask and he nod

"S-she just agree to be my girlfriend because she pity to me for liking her so long time. She came and tell me just now before I ask you to meet me" he said and I just nod. Not knowing what to say.

"What is true love?  I don't want to choose the wrong girlfriend again" he said with a sad smile

"Well...I think she will always by your side, take care of you when you sick, hug you went you need it and didn't regret to sacrifice her life to you" I said and he just not.

"How will I find her?"

"She will appear soon or even long time ago in front of you but you didn't notice"I said and put small smile

"Have you been like in my shoes" he ask

"No, but I have a one side love. I always there for him. Meeting him is pain for me since he always talk about his girlfriend but I still hear what he's saying cause his voice is the most beautiful thing I have ever heard."I said

"Sorry to hear that and you still love him? " he said

"It's okay...and yes I still love him" I answer.

"Mmm..I see.."he said

The rest the morning until afternoon is full of our laughter to put our problems aside. We decide to went home and he offer to walk me home.
We arrive and I suddenly stumble when I was about to open the door whe his pair of arm catch me in time. After I have back my stability he let me go.

"Thanks. I could me clumsy sometime haha" I said and I  continue to open the door

Jungkook POV

She continue to open the door when I recall what she said just now."always by your side, take care of you, hug you, sacrifice her life" "long time in front of you but you didn't notice it"  why is this all seems to be Jungmi? Is it her? "Always talk about his girlfriend"and that's me I always talk about IU when I meet her...her face when I told about IU she was like spacing out so that's mean she's listening to my voice. The one side love of her is me. This all is refer to her and me. She's the girl. I look at her while she's standing inside the house on the door looking at me.

"You want to come in?" She ask

"Sure"I said. I went in open my coat same as her and we sat on the couch.

"Wait here" she said and went to kitchen after a while she came with to cup of hot chocolate? She gave on for me. I drink it slowly since it's still hot.

"Jungmi...where is the other's?"I ask

"Probably upstairs" she said

"I want to ask something" I said and she raise her eyebrows

"Just now went we arw the bench you said to me what's true love and you tell me your one side of love right?  Do you referring to you and me?" I ask went she look down.

Jungmi POV

I look down. How would he know that omg it is so embracing. I think I give him to much hint. Suddenly I feel a finger lift my chin up to meet his eyes

"Is it? You're the one always by my side ,you're the one take care of me, you're the one who hug me when I need it and you're the one who almost sacrifice your life. And I'm the one who is always talking about IU when we hang out and one last thing you are the one are infront of me when i didn't even notice it isn't it?" He ask and I just nod weakly

"Damn! I'm to dump to not notice it! Sorry for the pain I did to you.." he said

"It's okay" I said

"So Jungmi...want to date me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I didn't even think to the the sequel but It just came out of my mind. Haha. Enjoy and vote.