Chapter 3

We are at a shop. Taking something that we need. I was walking alone on medical part. I take 10 syringe and a roll of bandage, you know for emergency. Then I went to snacks part and I meet Jungkook, Jhope, V and Jimin oppa.

"What are you guys taking?"I ask

"If could, I would like to take everything" V oppa said and I just giggle. I take plenty of snacks and wait the others outside. When I went out, Jin, Rapmon and Suga oppa are there.

"The others didn't come yet?"Jin oppa ask

"Nope. They all are at the snacks part" I said

"I'm going to them" Rapmon oppa said as he left

"Jin oppa can you help me change my bandage?"I ask

"Sure"he said as he came to me and open the bandage.

"We need to clean it first"he said and take a cotton and put some iodin and dab on the wound.

"It's look horrible Jungmi. Did it hurt sometime?"he ask

"Yeah...sometime it feels like something poking on the inside"I said as he continue to take the bandage and wrap my arm. Suddenly we heard someone shout and it's look like Jhope oppa. We rush inside and we saw Jhope oppa is being attack and he just flapling his hand on the zombie? Then the zombie grab his wrist and bite his arm! I grap my gun that on my waist and aim the zombie head and shoot and it's directly on the zombie head. I rush to Jhope oppa.

"Are you okay?!"I ask and I quickly grab the syringe that I take just now and inject myself and take the blood I pull out and I clean my blood stain on the syringe with an anti bacteria spray and inject on his arms near the wound. I pull out and throw the syringe and wait for him to said anything. I hope this gonna work it's a first time I do it.

"Jhope oppa?" I said

"Y-yes, I-I'm o-okay"he said and we sigh on relief. I help him stand up.

"Thank you Jungmi"he said

"No problem" I said and take a cotton ball to put at the injection on my fore arm and take out a bandage to wrap it around his arm.

"Yah Jhope, teach yourself from defending yourself" Suga oppa said and Jhope oppa nod.

//Time skip//
4 hours later

We were walking and we stop suddenly because infront of us has a group of zombie.

"Everyone here's the silencer"I whisper and pass the silencer that follow their type of gun but Jin and Jhope oppa just went somewhere to hide.

"Why would we use silencer the zombie will know where the bullet come from tho"V oppa ask

"It just for not to take any others zombie from another place"I said and he nod
"Now,...shoot" I said and we start to shoot and the zombies are coming towards us. We keep shooting cause the zombie is still many. Then I see from corner of my eyes I saw Suga oppa are kicking the zombie that trying to bite his leg but he failed and the zombie bite him. I shoot the zombie and went to Suga oppa. Like just now, I take out the syringe, inject myself then clean it and inject his leg near the wound. I take out bandage and wrap his leg.

"You okay?"I ask to make sure he still a human.

"Y-yeah, I think"he said

"You can walk?"I ask

"I think yes"he said

"Go to Jin and Jhope oppa they are on the left shop"I said and he nod while I continue shoot and covering him after a good 10 min of shooting finnaly all the zombies dead. Then Jin, Jhope and Suga oppa came out from the hidden place.

"You okay Suga hyung?"Rapmon oppa ask him and he just nod. We continue walking while Jungkook help Suga oppa walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~so here's another chapter. Please enjoy and vote. Tq~