Chapter 5

Long time no write here. Haha so I'm sorry for causing you to wait (if you wait). Well I have a life problem, my grandpa just left this earth and my family problem and also something more. I just felt like I want to die(I will take you to Junyeon) with this all problem. Ahh sorry for telling many things to you guys. Now let's get to the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Next day, night~

We was in a shop that clear from zombie to readying our sleep place. I take out my sleeping bag and put it on the floor and open it. After I finish readying it I sit on it and every one finish.

"So...Jungmi, what's your friends names? "V oppa ask

"Park Jaemin, Min Jaehyun, Park Seulgi, Park Somi and Park Junyeon" I said and yawn as I put my self on the sleepy bag and wrap myself with my comfy blanket.

"Jungmi~ tell me your bias please~"Jimin oppa ask

"It's J..."I can't continue my sentence because....I already sleep.

Jimin POV

"It's J..." she said

"J....?" Jin hyung ask and we heard snore

"Is she already asleep?"I ask and we all chuckle.

"I thinks she's tired. Being a teenager at this situation is hard" Jin hyung said

"So...her bias name start with 'J' and means its between Jimin hyung and Jungkook"V said

"Now go to sleep you all" Jin hyung said and we went to sleep

//4 a.m//
Jungmi POV

I heard someone shouting I came to reality from my dreamland, I open my eyes and saw 3 dead zombies body? I turn and saw Jimin oppa are holding his thigh while Jin oppa holding his forearm. They get bite? Omg who is I need to save?  JIMIN OPPA OR JIN OPPA?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliff hanger.  Sorry if its short I'm felling super sleepy right now. So enjoy and please vote