1 : Friends

24th December 2017    11:12

Evan, a sweet and delicate boy was wondering the busy streets. It was currently Christmas Eve, Evan was walking home to his brothers, Tyler. For you see Evan was adopted into Tyler's family when he was a baby. His family had left him on the front porch. He didn't now why. the cold wind chilled Evan, he softly adjusted his jacket.

Evan's PoV:

I walked home with two bags of wrapping paper. Tyler and me lived in are own house, and are parents in another. Our mum recently had twins and needed us to move out, Ellie wild and Jake wild. Small things now. Only 2. I slowly walked to Are front door and walked in, hearing the door creak and close being me. "IM HOME BIG BROTHER!" Tyler seemed to race off the huge couch and hug me. I giggled at his over protectiveness. It was quite cute. "Where have you been?! It's been hours!" He began checking me over as I giggled.

"Tyler I'm fine" he sighed happily and took my bags. I offered to help but he refused "you go get changed into something more fitting. My friends are coming around in an hour" I nodded as he smiled. I walked upstairs and into my room. My room was pained a light blue and pink. I walked to my draws and pulled out a large pretty boy shirt and shorts. I put on my cat tights and red converse.

There was a loud knock on the door and several voices. I decided not to go down just yet as I placed a red flower crown on my head. the loneliness got too much as i walked down stairs, greeting the others shyly "um...hello..."

John's POV:

Me and the gang walked into Tyler's house laughing and greeting are friend. "Hey Tyler! Nice place!!" He wall laughed but was greeted with a soft velvet voice at the stairs. "Um...hello..." Everyone stopped talking as we all looked at the boy, wearing a long pretty boy shirt. Cat tights. Shorts and a crown. His hair messy and with bright brown eyes.

Tyler chuckled "this is Evan guys. My little brother" Evan seemed to move behind Tyler, now that was cute. Tyler softly petted Evans head. The boys began to introduce themselves "hey I'm mini!" "I'm brock and this is Brian" "Luke and these two are Lui and David" I smiled at Evan "john but please, call me Del" Evan giggled "it's nice to meet you..."

I walked to the couch and sat down. Well more like flopped as Tyler groaned "really John?" I just chuckle and watched the boys take there seats too. I couldn't help look over to the kitchen where Evan was making us food and drinks. Tyler looked over to me and growled. I put my hands up and chuckled "chill piggy" he growled more "eyes off my little bother"

We all began to laugh with each other but stopped as Evan collapsed. He was holding on to the counter. Tyler seemed to jump up in panic and sweep his little brother into his arms. I frowned, watching them walk upstairs. When Tyler came downstairs I looked at him worried as he was looking down sadly. mini was the first to ask "whats wrong with him?" Tyler looked at us, "Evan...has a rear condition that makes him collapse every so often...Guys if he finds out about Are job...he could be hurt..." panic and worry filled his voice and eyes.

I got up and walked to Tyler, "calm, he won't know" Tyler nodded and sighed "thanks boss" I softly hit him "John" he laughed and smirked "ye ye you stupid psycho" I began laughing.

25th December 2017   1:19
No one's PoV:

John laid awake while the guys slept around him on the couch and floor. His insomnia keeping him awake. He was about to close his eyes when he heard a faint thud come from the stairs. Laid by the stairs was little Evan. He was struggling to get up. John got up and picked the frail boy up, "d...Del?..Im sorry..." Evans sweet and weak voice melted John's heart. "I'm here, just relax" Evan seemed to do just that and fell asleep in his arms.

Tyler came down seconds later in worry "where is he?!" John smiled at the worried brother and showed him the peacefully sleeping boy in his arms. Tyler seemed to relax at that. his eyes filled with appreciation "thanks john...I've never seen him so peaceful..." he walked over, softly rubbing his brothers cheek.

He didn't like that fact that his bother was suffering. He was too innocent. John stood up "mind if I stay with him? So he gets a good night sleep?" Tyler sighed and nodded "sure" with that they both went to bed, john walked into Evans room and chuckled at the colors "cutie" he laid down, holding the fragile boy to his chest. he pulled the covers over him, Slowly drifting off to sleep.