2 : Christmas

25th December 2017 12:00

Evan slowly began to wake up, his head hurting as he needed to take his medication. He left a warm chest below him and looked up seeing John, fast asleep and with his arms around Evan. Evan blushed slightly and slowly got up, making sure not to wake John up. he walked into the bathroom and brushed his teeth, after he did that he grabbed a quick shower. feeling the warm water hit his chest. he soon stepped out and dried himself off. he walked out only in a towel and grabbed a jumper, slipping it on, suddenly something clicked in his head.

He giggled cutely as he rushed downstairs to the Christmas tree. His brother Tyler always got him hundreds of presents. He took his medication with a glass of orange juice, looking at the presents surrounding the tree. Evan walked over and cuddled the huge teddy he had asked Tyler for Christmas.

Evan got up and felt two hands cover his eyes, he couldn't help the giggles leaning his mouth "morning brother" Tyler chuckled and cuddled his brother close "do you like your present?" Evan nodded happily and hugged him "thank you!" Tyler kissed his head "anything for my little brother", Evan grabbed a present from under the tree and handed it to Tyler "I got you something" Tyler looked at Evan with a warm smile "thank you" he began to open the present and gasped. It was a 2 bracelet with brother written on both. They locked together when together. One was pink and the other pastel blue.

Tyler hugged his brother "it's perfect Evan" he placed the pink one on his wrist and the other on Evan. They giggled and hugged each other. The boys around them began to wake up from the giggling. John walked down, happy to see Evan and Tyler smiling. Evan was wearing a long shirt with only boxers underneath. And it was a huge turn on for all 7 boys, Tyler noticed this and growled loudly "eyes off".

Evan giggled at his over protective brother. He began walking to the kitchen but swayed slightly. Tyler rushed over and kept his brother steady. Evan softly pushed him away "I'm ok brother" he smiled and began making the roast dinner. John walked over to Tyler "tonight is the night..." Tyler looked to Evan and sighed "alright...but we leave Evan out of it" they all nodded. Not wanting to hurt there small angel. Nogla sighed "what time are we leaving?" Tyler looked at them "about 10 pm, that's Evans bed time"

John looked over at the humming angel in the kitchen. He couldn't get his eyes off him once again. Almost like Evan was a drug and john was very much addicted. He chuckled at the thought and smirked, one day Evan was gonna be his little baby boy.

Evan hummed as he cooked. His mind set on making the chicken with soft spices and herbs. Giving it flavor. He was cooking for 9 after all. He wanted to impress the boys. He put carrots, potatoes and other things on as side dishes. Potato salad. Normal salad. Evan made it all. Once he was done he placed the food on the large table. The boys looked in amazement as Evan giggled "I may not be able to fight but I can cook" The boys giggled and began eating as Evan sat with Tyler and did the same. They laughed at each other's jokes, like a happy family would.