Chapter 2

(warning some may get offended if they read some of this. If you don't I'll place /***/ that before and after the spot and you can skip it.)

Jes and I arrived at the party and went to the back. I spotted Liam and Luke and they were talking with James.

Bells! Luke yelled and waved for me to come over. We walked up and smiled.

This is our baby sis we were talking about James. Liam told him.

Actually, shes my school guide and we have all the same classes. James explained to him nd Liam and Luke looked over at me and I nodded.

Im gonna go get in the hot tub. I said as I slipped my slides off and walked over to the hot tub. Jes and I got in and about 5 minutes later Luke called her over.

Hey gorgeous! A familiar voice said behind me.

/****/

Thomas you're drunk go away. I said as i got out and went to go grab a drink, he followed me without knowing. Then all I felt was a hand sliding down my back roughly. I turned around and it was Thomas. Thomas stop, Thomas let me go. Then his hands grabbed my waist really hard and he sat his hands on my thigh and slowly moved them up. Thomas! Please, Thomas let go. He moved his other hand to my chest and continued moving his other hand up and i pushed and pushed and i couldnt get him off. He tightened his hands on me and pressed his body against mine. He placed his lips on my neck and I continued to push and try to get loose but i couldnt get through his grip. I closed my eyes praying someone would help me. Then I opened my eyes and James grabbed his hand and twisted it back and Liam grabbed his arms and held him back as Luke punched him.

/****/

Ill get her out of here. James said and Liam and Luke nodded. James grabbed my hand and turned his head telling me to come on. We got into his truck and i pulled my legs to my chest and looked out the window. Are you okay? he asked me his voice soft and full of worry. I nodded. No one should treat any girl like that. And never put hands on a girl like he did. A tear slipped down my cheek and James reached over and grabbed my hand. He just held it and it helped. I fell asleep on the ride home. James carried me in and laid me on my bed but when he let go of me i pulled his arm towards me. He climbed on top of my bed and i laid my head on his chest and continued sleeping.

James POV

Bells you home? Luke said as he came in her room.

Is she okay? Liam asked me. I did a small nod. Hey, man thanks for being there for her and helping her.

Anytime is all I said back.

Bellas POV

I woke up to a breathing pillow. I looked up and James was sleeping. My alarm was about to go off but I didnt want to wake him he looked so peaceful. I realized I was still in my swimsuit. I also looked at him and he had his trunks and a t-shirt on. And while I was cozy under the covers he laid on top of them. Which I thought was caring and sweet. I slowly got up and went and took a shower. After my shower I forgot he was in my room and I had gone out to my dresser and turned around and he looked up at me and I was standing there wrapped in a towel. After he realized I was in a towel, he jumped and turned around.

Im sorry, mm I-I-I uhh di- I didnt know you showered. Not like ever I mean. He stuttered as I laughed.

Its okay, Im covered. And I forgot you were in here. Anyway, Liam put some clothes on the counter for you and theres shampoo and conditioner in the shower. After he went into the bathroom i got changed into some high waist-ed skinny jeans and put a crop top on. I pulled my hair up into a loose messy bun. I did my make up and was trying to put my necklace on when James walked out and helped me put it on, and I realized he had shorts on but no shirt, and his hair was still wet and his tan body wa still warm from the water and he still was damp. I turned around and my hand touched his chest and i felt his warm chest move up and down and his heart beat slowly. I looked up and then next thing i knew I was on my tippy toes with my arm around his neck, our lips touching lightly. His hands wrapped around my waist and he lifted me a little higher. Then I heard a knock at my door and I ran into the bathroom to collect myself. I leaned against the door and was breathing hard i brought my fingers up to my lips, i slowly brushed them. That was the most passionate kiss I had ever had. I walked out of the bathroom when i saw James pulling a shirt over his head. I smiled and I ran out of my room before we had another kiss like that upstairs from my brothers and dad. I was eating an apple when James walked down my stairs.