Chapter 6

BELLA'S POV

I shifted my head. I felt my pillow was hard and moving. I opened my eyes and realized I was laying on James' chest. He was so warm. I cuddled even closer to him and he had turned his towards me.

"Good morning beautiful." He said while brushing my hair back.

"I could get use to this." I said looking up to him.

"Well you should cause welcome to your new home." At that I sat straight up and realized I wasn't at home. "Is this your home?" I looked at him and he sat up.

"Our home."

"did you tell my dad we were leaving? He's got to be worried sick." I said standing up.

"Your dad knows everything." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me closer.

"Everything?" I asked while looking down at my stomach.

"Yes. And do you want to know what I figured out? If we complete the mating process it will help with the pregnancy." He said playing with my hand.

"I don't need help with the pregnancy, I will go through this pain all day every day if I means I can be with you and have your children." I said looking at him being serious.

"Children? You want more?" He said kissing my hand.

"I want every single one of your kids, if it means one or if it means a thousand."

"You know it's a lot easier to have kids if you finish the process. If we become full mates." he said pulling my arm closer to him.

"Oh, I see." I said as I climbed in bed on top of him.

"Do you want this?" He asked me and all I could do was smile. I brought my head down and kissed him slowly. He reached his arms up and grabbed my waist pulling it down to his. I reached up and grabbed his hair. He deepened the kiss and flipped us. I was on the bottom now. He took his hands and slid up my stomach kissing all the way up. He began kissing my neck. He lifted up and looked at me. I nodded. He kissed my neck once more and then licked it. He opened his mouth a little more and I could feel his canines grow. He sunk them into the side of my neck. My back arched, it hurt at first then it was a pleasure no one else could make me feel but him. A pleasure I could not describe.He pulled his canines out and licked it. He kissed up my neck and to my mouth. This morning couldn't get better. We finished the process and may I say it took a couple hours. But, there wasn't one dull moment.

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I made this a short chapter, next one will be longer.