Ashley From Skype

............MITCH'S POV...............
DURING THE HUNGER DEANS!!!

"Come on ashley!" AJ yells though her mic. "Make it to death match!!!"

"Chop! chop!" ashley yells though Skype. Ashley is British? AJ never told me that!

I type in a private message in my minecraft that says "you never said anything about ashley being British!"

"Ashley." AJ said "Mitch says he never knew you were British."

"I never knew he was Canadian. Or BajanCanadian." Ashley said. "Yes!!!! to the DDDDDDDDddddddd!!!!!"

After the recording ended I decided to private message AJ to see if she would ask ashley to come to LA for new year minecraft convention! with team crafted! for 10 days! In our house!

.......AFTER AJ GETS OFF SKYPE......

"So ashley." I say. "Want to face chat?"

"Sure." She says. I invite her to a face chat and she accepts. I see her face. She is BEAUTIFUL!!!

"About staying in LA..."

"Wh-what?" she stutters blushing. She is blushing. does she like me? do I like her? of course I like her! she is georgus!!! She's sweet!!!

"Do you..." i start. "Are you okay with staying with team crafted? for 10 days? with no other girls?"

"That's fine" she says. I Think to myself. Shoot!

"Um.." I start. "There are no extra rooms. You will have to sh-share with me." I smirk a little. I definitely blushed.

"Th-that's fine" she says. She smirks with her cheeks a bright shade of red.

"Text me." I say. "My number is (this is a random number) 412-989-1478

"Cool." She says. "I will. your pretty cute."
And she hangs up.

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜