#TruLox #DeadCanadian #BajanMU

Mitch's POV

As soon as I wake up I see ashley sleeping to my left. I get up and take the elevator down and walk to the kitchen.

"Morning," I heard a groggy voice say.

"Waz up?" said another. I turn to the dining room to see Jason and Ty playing a card game.

"Whatcha playin?" I ask.

"I win! I win!" Jason yells.

"We were playing UNO." Ty says. "Jason over here is a cheater."

"NUH UH!" he yells back.

"Girls girls." I start. "Your both bootifool."

"Mitch!!!!!!" they yell in unison. They chase me to the living room where the whack me with pillows.

"Your just jelly!!!" I yell through the pillows.

"Of what?" Ty states.

"You guys want girlfriends." I say.

"Trudat." Ty says.

"Agreed." Jason says. "Adam has Alesa. Jerome has Loiuse. You have ashley. Ian has maddie. Quintin has Annie. I want a girlfriend."

"BUT THAT'S NOT WHY WE WERE SMAKIN YO BOOTY WITH PILLOWS!!!!!" Ty yells.

Ashley's POV

I wake up to the sound of a screaming girl. I tip toe down stairs to see Ty and Jason smacking Mitch with pillows.

I pull out my phone and video this for Instagram.

"LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!! #trulox
#deadcanadian #bajanmu
Luv my brothers!!!"

After I post to hear their phones blow up with my new ship names.

"ASHLEY!!!"they yell. I run towards Mitch's room and hide under the covers. He runs in and tickles me. I just lean up to kiss him.

"Mitch which girl was screaming this morni..." Jerome starts. "Shit! get a room!"

"This is our room" I say. Mitch just smirks and drags me down stairs. I look up at him and he shrugs like eh... whatevs.

I agree... whatevs. Day three. Start by shaking it off.
That's life.
Shake it off.