Girlfriend and Girl-friends

Hey guys!!!! Sorry for not updating!!! I am going to thank @maddisonplaysmc and @makeyourbestmistakes for reminding me to update!!! I feel sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobad!!!!! I will update at least two chapters!!!! Yay!! 😄😄😄
Here's today's first chapter!!!
Yay!!!

Ashley's POV

Mitch takes me to this fancy resteraunt. Called the fishy chips.
Now, it doesn't sound fancy. Damn, it sounds soooooooooooo... well... not fancy. I really liked it though. I really liked the food... fish and chips...

"Would you like some tea with that?" Mitch said after I ordered.

"Actually..." I started. "No. I don't like tea. It tastes like shit." Mitch and I burst out laughing. People were looking at us, but I don't care he made me the person who is... well... me!!!

After the "fishy chip" Mitch drive me to a neighborhood garden. We walked and talked and took a selfie (like normal teens do on dates! lol) on a bench with the sunset behind us.

I think to my self... I love him. I used to think love was a myth, because it made me feel vulnerable. But when it's true, you know love isn't a myth. It's true. True Love. And he felt the same way.

Mitch POV

"Ash?" I asked

Ash..."yes?"

Mitch..."will... you... be my girlfriend?" I blurt out. She leans in so we can kiss.

"Yes" she said and kissed me again.

Yes! she said yes.

ASHLEY'S POV

when we get back to the house Annie answers the door.

"Sup Elf." I say to vengelfe. That's where I get elf from. and she calls me poof.

She stares at Mitch signaling him to leave. He gets the message and leaves, probably to Jerome's room.

"Don't 'Sup Elf' me!!! what happened!" She says. Three girls walk in the living room as me and elf are talking.

"Hey Annie." One with blonde hair says. She has big blue eyes and a big goofy smile.

"How's my favorite vengelfe?" a red head says. Her hair is short and she has bright brown eyes like mine.

"Who's she?" a girl about my age says. The other two were like 5 years older than me. Even Elf was three years older than me. This girl was a brunette. She was quirky and socially awkward. I could tell.

"Hey girls."Elf says. "This is Ashley. Ash, this is Maddie(redhead), Alesa(blonde), and that's Loiuse(brownette... I suck at spelling. Sorry). she's your age. Girls, ashley went on a date with Mitch."

"Tell us!" Louise said. So I did. They laughed when I showed them the selfie, cried when I told them I didn't believe in love before Mitch, and 'awwww' ed when I told them we were dating. It was... like a had more girl-friends then Elf. cause now I did!!!