Chapter 2

When Celestia and luna saw what the girl turned into they knew that she was capable of doing this with her sisters and she will find her real kingdom again. Because you see King sombra took her from her parents when she was taken all the power of rainbows disappeared then when that happened it re appeared. When she was born she was supposed to go to her kingdom with her mother for a while but when they were 1 years old her and their dad had an argument but Sombra didn't know was that as soon as Dash went outside of the crystal empire was that all her memories will come back to her. When Dash got all her memories came back she said "Ugh mom auntie luna what just happened and where are my sisters." The two rulers looked at eachother and celestia said " Sweets you need to go back to the crystal empire now and hide your magic magic and always be with your sisters. Now when we come to the crystal empire you need to be at the train station waiting to board and head straight here. Then we will make up fake names for you so you are not recognised ok." All dash did was nod and sink into the shadows then she rose out of a shadow in the crystal empire castle but she was in her room with her sisters not looking at her so she sinked into thre shadows and rose out of the shadows infront of her sisters. Then Dash saw fluttershy's wings and asked " What happened?" So twilight said " Sombra called fluttershy down so that she can tell him where you are and he twisted her wings all the way and broke the bones on them." Then without warning their was a scream coming from the throne room so dash said " Ok this is what i want you to do sunny. Put your wings infront of you and have them touch my wings you will feel all the healing spell run through your wings and put the bones together and stop them from hurting." Then sunny felt her wings broken bones heal and fix and then she noticed the light color on her wings change to yellow. Then Spectrum's color turned like a sky with rainbows with no cluds in sight. But what surprised them was horn now on her head but before they asked she said " I was born an alicorn but mom didn't want dad to know so she put magic around my horn and it only comes out when i need it but the magic can be processed through my wings and horn." But before they could do  anything the shadows grabbed Spectrum and they took her into the shadows but not before she could hide her horn and leave her wings by her side then she poped out of the shadows infront of sombra and then he grabbed her wings and twisted it fully back and broke several bones so Spect screamed " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Then out of nowhere a sun beam came at sombra stopping his magic on her wings that were now vroken completely so her mom came down and grabbed her and teleported her to the train station but as soon as she was on it her wings shot to the ground in pain and in the wrong direction when her sisters looked at her wings they noticed her wings were pointing the wrong direction then fluttershy grabbed her sisters wings and pointed then the right direction and healed them then when her wings were healed she did a very fast fly by and landed. When the train got they got on and showed their tickets and said " Canterlot city please." The enginerr nodded and then they were off but when they were about to get off they heard a shadowy scream then they the crystal empire disappear then when they got to canterlot castle they saw their mom and aunt sitting on their throneswith an alicorn baby fillyby them and they knew that she was th old princess that was locked up in the dungen the 6 would go and play with. Their knew cousin and before they asked for her name they said " Cadence. Her name is Cadence.