Chapter 2- Fun Times in the Nurses Office

I hope you like chapter 2- Fun times in the Nurses Office! The chapter name is kind if dedicated to all my friends at school, we say 'fun times' a lot. The first chapter was rather short... Maybe thats how I will write my chapters! :D

~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Homura was feeling ill at school. Well, she had been in the hospital for a year... She wouldn't ask the Nurses Office Rep, Madoka. Why would she? Things have changed now.

Normally Homura would walk with someone there but everyone was busy. She didn't want to burden them.

The walk was quite pleasant. Homura saw a couple of people she knew, and said 'hello'. It is hard being class rep, she said to herself with a smirk. ((Homura isn't class rep, is she?? If she isn't that's something I added in to make her seem even more popular with everybody.))

There was a massive 'bang' and suddenly the glass window that was near Homura shattered to a million pieces! That was the last thing she remembered seeing.

~~~~ An hour or two later ~~~~

"How are you feeling, Homura- chan?" Said someone over Homura. The girl looked blurry, so she couldn't make her out. Who is this person?? How did she know her name she thought. Why is she in this bed?? Questions were running through her head...

As her vision cleared up it was... Someone with pink hair.... Two red ribbons...it actually looked a bit like ... Madoka Kaname?!?!?!

~~~~~~~~~