Chapter 7- My Best Friend/ The End

I'm not going to talk on forever, but here is the final chapter of Madoka X Homura- After the Rebellion! I wasn't planning the ending to be like this, I hope you enjoy it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Homura's P.O.V
Yesterday was actually quite nice, I got to hang out with everyone. I wonder if Madoka has realised yet... I wonder if she's thinking about me at all?
I don't even know myself anymore. What do I really want? What am I trying to achieve? Whatever it is, I am a demon, I am evil, 'love' doesn't matter.
As much as I want to be with Madoka, I don't see my story having a happy end.

Narrator's P.O.V
Homura smirked as she thought. She had been thinking too much lately, and her mind became clearer.
She could hear footsteps coming nearer and nearer, it was Madoka.
"Homura!" She was smiling as usual, which made Homura feel warm... She couldn't feel this though, 'I am a demon!' She kept saying.
"Madoka, please understand. I have to go."
"Wha-"
"Madoka, what is love?"
"Love? It is a feeling that burns inside, when you care for someone very much, you feel attracted to them or care for them like family. I could go on forever! This is what I think love is."
"Burns inside? That... Madoka, please tell me what my name means."
"Ummmm.... Oh! Your name means flame! Are you in love, Homura?"
"I think so, although I shouldn't be, that's why I have to leave."
"Homura..." Madoka seemed to be upset, she did care for Homura, she didn't even know the reason that she would need to leave. "At least tell me who it is that you love."
"It's complicated but... It's you Madoka. My reason for having to leave is... I am a demon, I can't get you involved in all of this! Not like before! You have died many times and all I could do is go back in time and watch you die again! It's painful, you gave me this ribbon before you made a sacrifice and-"
"I understand. Homura, I wish you a safe journey.... Please stay safe." She smiled, her smile is so powerful, it could blow anyone away.
"Goodbye Madoka." Homura started to walk, "My best friend."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This concludes my story! I wasn't sure how to end it... But you know. I hope you all enjoyed it, if you didn't then.... Well, you probably wouldn't have read this far if you didn't. Tell me what you liked about this story! Tell me your favourite part! I would like to hear your feedback! I am also writing 'A Magical girls guide to being a Magical girl.' So if you liked this (a bit of self promotion) I suggest reading that.
Thank you for reading this. I am truly grateful!

🎉 You've finished reading Madoka X Homura ~After the Rebellion~ {COMPLETED} (a Puella Magi Madoka Magica Fanfic) 🎉