Chapter 5- Sayaka and Kyoko

Thank you all for your suggestions, I realise that my chapters aren't very long.... I will try combining them and do some more P.O.V's! :) I will also try to introduce more characters to the story instead of just Homura and Madoka. I'm also making other chapters as soon as I've finished this one. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sayaka's P.O.V
"Okay~ Here's to a fresh start!" It was such a nice day, I was almost looking forward to getting out. I grabbed my bag and left to meet my friends.

Kyoko and Madoka were standing outside waiting for me.
"Hello Sayaka-chan!" Said Madoka.
I can't resist those ribbons... They're so cute! *poke~*
"Ah! Oh, Sayaka..."
I then felt a big hand on my head to which Kyoko was staring down at me.
"Come on! Let's go!"

~Later that night~
Madoka, Kyoko and I took out our Soul Gems. We transformed into magical girls. The nightmare this time was a large circular like being with a jokers hat on its head. All you could hear was the sound of a pen scribbling down on paper. Kyoko took a big sigh.
"I guess this is another, 'I'm worried for my test' nightmare."
It was true, we did get those a lot so we knew the right way to defeat it.
We always did work well as a team!

Madoka'a P.O.V
I love being a magical girl, I am able to help out people and enjoy it at the same time. Kyuubey never is usually around when we are fighting but that doesn't really matter; we don't need him around to help us. I always think something is missing. I've mentioned it to Sayaka and Kyoko but it doesnt faze them... Maybe I'll talk to Homura-chan about it.