Chapter 1-New Day

Yuya:hey guys its me again, Yuya, so I hope that the introduction help with who is in the story so anyway here is my first chapter of my story hope everyone like it

They will Yuya, trust me

Yusei:*nods*they will like it Yuya

Yuya:*smiles*thanks you two can both of you do the enclosure

Me and Yusei:*nods*sure Yuya, Yuya doesn't own any of the Yu-Gi-Oh characters or the greatest showmen songs only the plot

Yuya:thanks guys, hope you enjoy the show....I mean the chapter *laughs nervously*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a normal day like any other day at the You Show Duel School. Everyone was busy dueling each other. I smiled as I watch them with my three best friends Yugo, Yuto and Yuri. Each one of us are really good at a different dueling. Yugo is really good at the Sycro Summoning, Yuto is really good at XZY Summoning, Yuri is really good at Fusion Summoning and me. Well I'm really good at this new fusion called Pendulum Summioning. So anyways like I was saying before everyone here was dueling each other just for fun.

I was walking looking at all the dueling that was going on here. I smiled as I watch people duel each other. People looked over at me and waved at me since everyone heard that I was the one who brought peldium summoning to life. I waved back at them as I walked to my friend Sora, who wanted to duel me since we haven't duel in a long time. I hum as I walked over to my duel area where I'm meeting Sora. I accidentally bump into someone as I walked and fell on my butt. I groaned and rub my head.

The person looked down at me and held out his hand to help me up. "Oops sorry Yuya, didn't see you" said the person. I took his hand and he pulled me up. "No it was my fault" I said as I stood up. I looked at the person that I bump into.

He had a white one peices with red stripes with a white jacket on that looked like his one peices. He had gray circles on both elbows and knees. He had gray boots on with red sole. His one piece had three stripes that red, blue and yellow. His jacket trim was red. He had gray gloves on with a duel disc on his left arm. His eyes were icy blue. His hair was blue with curls on the back of his hair and a long blue hair on the side. He had yellow bangs that overlap his front part of his blue hair. His name was Yugo.

'He looked really hot.....wait why did I just think about it. Ugh I need to stop thinking about it.'

Okay so Yugo is the star of the basketball team. He is really good. Every girl and boy would be all over him. I wouldn't blame them. He is really good looking. But anyway, I brushed myself off.

"What are you in hurry for, Yuya"he asked

"Oh I have a duel with Sora" I said

He nodded, "okay, mind if I come with you to watch you"

I slowly nodded, "yeah you can but don't you have a duel with Yuto and Yuri"

He chuckled and shook his head "no that's tomorrow and you have to come cause your dueling in it. Remember"

I had to think about it, "oh yeah, I forgot that I had to. Oops my bad"

He sighs and shakes his head, "why am I not suprise that you forgot"

I grin and put my hands behind my head, "well you know me, I tend to forget stuff"

He nods "I know Yuya, I know"

I laughed, "come on I'm already late getting to the duel and you know how Sora is about me being late"

"Yeah, yeah, you own him candy if you are late"