Chapter 2-Sleep over

I walked over to Declan and Skip with Riley asleep in my arms. They keep talking not noticing me coming over to them with Riley. Declan looks at me as did Skip. I smiled at them as I stop next to them.

"Declan, I think Riley fell asleep" I said as I handed her to him

Declan took him and held him, "thanks Yuya, now if you guys excuse me I have to go to a meeting. Hope to see you again, Skip and Yuya" he says before walking away with Riley asleep in his arms.

I smiled as I watch before getting hugged tightly by Gong. I chuckled and tried to get out of it.

"Um Gong can you let me go" I said

Gong nods and let's me go, "Gong is sorry but Gong is happy" he says

"Its fine Gong" I said

He nodded and walked away. Yugo came over to me with Yuto and Yuri.

"That was nice dueling Yuya" says Yuto

I smiled. "Thanks Yuto"

He nodded as Yuri put his arm around him. If you guys haven't figured out yet but Yuto and Yuri are dating each other. But anyways, I smiled at them.

"Hey, Yugo, Yuto and Yuri do you guys want to have a sleep over tonight at my place" I asked

They looked at each other before nodding. I smiled.

"We would love too, Yuya" says Yugo

I smiled and hugged all of them. They all hugged me back. I smiled and closed my eyes before pulling away from it. They looked at me.

"Do you guys have to run home to get anything or are you guys good to come over" I asked

"I have to run home and get some things" Yuto says

"Same here then we both will head over to your place, Yuya" Yuri says

I nodded, "okay do you remember where I live"I asked

They both nodded. I smiled.

"Okay see you guys when you get there"

They nodded and waved before heading to their homes. I looked over at Yugo.

"Do you need to go home too Yugo to grab your stuff" I asked

He shook his head, "no I don't, so I can just go with you"

I smiled and nodded. "Cool then let go" I said as I started to walk.

Yugo nods and follows me. I put my hands behind my head as I walked. Yugo looks around as he walks next to me. I hum as I lead him to where I live with my mom. Yugo smiles as he listens to me hum. We both get to my house and I open the door.

"Mom I'm home and I brought one of my friends home"I said

My mom, Yoko, came out of the kitchen.

"Oh hey Yuya, Yugo. Didn't expect you to come home with friend" she said

Yugo nods "hey Mrs. Sakaki"

I laughs nervously, "is it okay if Yugo, Yuto and Yuri have a sleep over here tonight"

My mom nodded "of course it is, make sure you guys have fun"

I nodded "thanks mom, oh Yuto and Yuri will be here later cause they had to run home to get some stuff for the sleep over"

She nodded "I'll let them in when they get here"

I smiled and hugged her "thanks mom"

She smiled and hugged me back "your welcome Yuya"