Chapter 3: Past

I woke up by my dragon Flame were on my bed whining. I looked around and saw my three friends still asleep with their dragons next to them. I smiled as I carefully got out of my bed without disturbing any of them. I picked up Flame and quietly left my bedroom. I quietly shut my bedroom door after I set Flame down on the ground to play with my mom other pets that she had in the house.

I smiled and grab the pole before sliding down it. Flame ran down the stairs to meet me down there. I quietly landed on the ground once I got downstairs. Flame was already down there getting attention from my mom. I sighed as I watch.

"Mom stop spoiling him"

She smiles, "why he wants some attention, Yuya"

I pouted and went to the table and sat down. My mom brought over pancake over to the table. I grab my fork and was almost going to eat my pancakes but my mom move them away before I could. I glared at her.

"Why did you do that mom"

"Because you need to wake up your friends before you get to eat"

I pouted and crossed my arms. She just smiles at me.

"Fine you win, I'll go and wake them up"I said in a defeated tone and go back upstairs

My mom just smiled before getting food for the pets. As I head back up the stairs and looked at my necklace that I got when I was little and that my dad got me before he disappeared. Yeah you heard me he just disappeared before his duel to keep his title. I don't know why he did but he must of had his reason.

I walked up to my bedroom and open the door only to see Yuto was awake. I smiled at him.

"Morning Yuto, your up early. I guess I don't have to wake you up."

He chuckled. "Yep I guess you don't, how are you going to wake up the other two since they aren't morning people"

I grinned. "I have my way, you want to help me cause I know you want to"

He rolls his eyes. "Nope I don't want to"

"I know you do Yuto, you just are chicken" I teased since he doesn't like being call a chicken and he does help me

He groaned knowing I have him beat.

"Fine what is the plan"

"We are going to dump cold water onto them

Yuto rosed a brow and looks at me before nodding.

"Okay but I'm going to say that it was all your idea"

"I know now let's go and get some water"

He nods. I walked out of the room with him following me. I walked to the bathroom and grab two buckets. Yuto watchs me. I turn the water onto cold water and filled the buckets up. I then gave a bucket to Yuto. Yuto took it. I grab the other one and walked out of the bathroom. Yuto follows me.

I was grinning the whole way back to my room. Yuto rolls his eyes before chuckling quietly. I quit open the door before walking in. Yuto walks over to Yuri who was still asleep on the floor snoring. I walked over to Yugo. Yugo was asleep on my desk chair drooling. I looked at Yuto and nodded. Yuto and me lifted up our buckets and dump them onto Yuri and Yugo. Yugo and Yuri quickly wakes up and looks around drench. Yuto and me try to hold back our laughs but fail. Yugo and Yuri growls.

"YUYA! YUTO!" They both yelled at the same time

Yuto and me looks at each other before starting to run out of there. Yugo and Yuri ran after us. Yuto and me where both laughing as we ran away. Yuri and Yugo were growling as they chased us. Our dragons peaked their heads out the door watching us. My mom heard all of us running downstairs. I slid down the pole and ran into the kitchen. Yuto was close behind me. Yugo and Yuri were still behind us. I sat down in my seat.