baby,

I stood still as I looked around at the scenery I was in at the moment, it was a massive building, white walls, a silver chandelier and beautifully decorated white glass in every wall I saw. It was quite enchanting if I say so myself. I wish that I will have the same venue as this at my wedding.

A wedding like you've never seen before, purple and blue flowers in these cute little wooden flower pots, a lot of green, such as trees in the size of a chair, ivies climbing up the wall, ocean blue orchids;

Too bad for me, I didn't get the chance to stand here right now with the one that I love, instead of that, I'm seeing him marrying a woman, a sweet caring, but a still fierce woman. Well, I hope that he's happy with her, he better be...

Walking down 29th and park.

As I snapped out of my trance, I walked to the bench where friends and family of the groom sit. While I was looking for a seat, the groom's mother looked at me with a smile, the same smile she gave me the first time I have met her. The smile was a wide one with happiness all over it. She gestured for me to come and sit next to her, so I did what she said and sat next to her.

''How are you, my boy?'' She asked with a sweet voice, it was calming. ''I'm fine, thank you for asking. Are you nervous about your son?'' I replied, little did she know I was actually lying. I had to watch how my best friend was going to marry his girlfriend. It's heartbreaking to know that you're not the one who is standing there.

''I am, but I'm sure that he'll manage. He's a tough boy.'' Of course, he's a tough boy. I mean, he was the boys' volleyball captain, why wouldn't he be tough? He brought our team to nationals with many complications in the way. ''So, sweety, are you excited for today? He said that he was really looking forward to seeing you after the ceremony.''

Why would he? He would have a wife then, he should spend time with her instead of with me. ''If I'm being honest, I'm really excited! I can finally see that dork marry the woman of his dreams. Also, he is? He didn't say anything to me, I guess I'll look out for him haha.'' I said back to her with fake excitement in my voice. Anything to make her happy.

I then heard the wedding entrance music start. Well, time to put my extra fake mask on, just to hide my all so obvious feelings. Time to restrain the tears.

I saw you in another's arms.

There he goes, walking to the aisle with his dad by his side. He looks so handsome... Not the time to think that, make up your mind, you idiot. The groom and I glanced at each other. When I saw him glancing at me, I put on my fakest smile of them all, just to hide the tears that were collecting behind my eyelids. Do not let him see, let him be happy. He then walks past me, going to the place where he's meant to be. His father tells him something along the lines of 'good luck'. Well, he doesn't need luck. He knows what he's doing.

''Please stand for our bride.'' The pastor announced. This was the moment, the moment my heart wished it didn't need to feel.

And there, the chorus of the song hits and the doors were opening, there she goes. The bride, she's in a beautiful A-Line wedding dress, lace on the bottom, a silver belt around her waist, sheer sleeves that looked flawless and a veil, which was full of silver beads and flowers. She looked like she was the luckiest woman alive, and she should feel that way. Happy as if nothing else mattered.

Her dad was by her side too as she walked down the aisle, in the exact same footsteps as the groom, she looked so happy. Then when the song hits the ending chorus, the bride reached the same place as the groom. They were engulfed in each other's eyes, happiness radiating from them both.