you're

And there goes Daichi, grabbing Yui by her waist, pulling her close to him and giving her the kiss of a lifetime. As I see this happening, I didn't realize that there were tears dripping out of my eyes without me noticing. They were silent tears. While everyone was beginning to stand up for a round of applause, I decided to join them and be happy for my best friend for the last time now that he upgraded from a boy to a man. Daichi lifted Yui up and brought her to the main room next to the ceremonial room. All of the guests were moving to the main room as well behind the newlywed couple.

Everyone took a seat at the tables and waited for the couple to slice the first piece of cake. After a couple of minutes chatting, they finally decided to show up, and honestly, I was losing my patience with them. They sliced the cake and everyone got a piece. The flavor was vanilla with strawberry, Daichi's favorite.

Saw you walk inside a bar.

I saw Daichi and Yui go to the bartender to get some drinks, alcohol already. They sure were fast. While I was staring at them, Daichi noticed me and gestured to me that I should join them, I didn't hesitate to join them, but first I had to wipe away the tears that were still covering my cheeks.

''Hey Suga! Hey man, did you actually cry after the ceremony? Was it that beautiful? Haha!'' The man himself said with a grin on his face, did he really think this? Well, I can't argue, it was actually quite beautiful if I'm completely honest with you. ''Yeah, this man cried. I know. Anyway, Yui, your dress is so beautiful, and your veil, where?'' I asked with enthusiasm lacing my voice.

''Oh, really? Thanks! Daichi's and my mom helped to pick a dress out for me, and they made me say yes. They're really sweet!'' I couldn't help but chuckle, moms always had a good fashion sense I guess.

He said something to make you laugh.

''Well, my mom basically said: ''If you don't wear this, I'll cry.'' so she got her way.'' Daichi laughed out, Yui thought it was funny too, so she started to laugh as well. He still has the same mom as always, she always said that to Daichi too. I guess he just wasn't fashionable enough.

As they were laughing, I started to think about all of the times that Daichi was talking about his mom with me. Usually, those times were about him nagging about his mom that she said that his fashion style was horrible, or that one time when she got him a pink sweater with rainbows on it for his birthday. I thought that was pretty gay, but who am I to judge.

I saw that both your smiles were twice as wide as ours.

While I was in deep thought, I started to look at them, there were two big smiles plastered on their faces. Yui's dimples were also showing, I never knew she had them, big surprise. When Daichi and I were laughing, we always looked like we had the time of our lives, profoundly Daichi's smile, it was huge, and you could always see all of his teeth showing. I guess he just wasn't as happy with me as he is with her

If I did confess my feelings to Daichi in high school, would he be the same person that he is with her, or would he be quieter like before? His smile always told the truth about how he was feeling because now, his smile is wider than the one with me. He truly looks like the happiest man alive next to her.

Yeah, you look happier, you do.

''Hey Suga, are you okay? You look a little bit zoned out.'' Daichi asked with worry lacing his beautiful stern voice. I have two options now, say 'no I'm not, you should've been with me.' or just try to cover everything away with a 'yeah, I'm fine.'. Either way, it's easier and better if I keep my emotions far away from my mouth and just reply with an answer that's not harmful.

''Haha, yeah, I'm fine, don't worry about it. Just a bit tired cause work has been hell, you know, the usual.'' Hmm... Seems legit? Now let's just hope that he believes it. ''If you're tired, go and rest a bit, you're the last person I'd want to see passed out.'' Maybe I should take a break, maybe I should go home and rest so that my mind would be a little bit clearer than it is now.

''Sugawara,'' Yui started, ''maybe it's better if you go home, you look a little paler than usual.'' Even the bride says I should go home, that says a lot. ''But the wedding? Wouldn't I miss everything?'' I don't want to leave my best friend hanging at his own wedding.

''Dude, you're as pale as my white t-shirt, are you sure you're okay?'' Great, now he's worried too. But he does have a point, I'm not feeling all that well right now, they must've noticed. ''Sugawara, I know you probably don't like the thought of leaving the wedding, but you really look sick. Please make Daichi a little bit happier and go and rest at home?'' Yui pleaded, and you know that when someone pleads because of your health, they mean it.

''Well, if you two are that serious about my health, I will obey, but one problem... I don't have anyone to ride with. I came on foot.'' I stated. I'm still collecting money for a car. Life is expensive you know. ''Well, I'm sure that my beloved husband would want to bring you home, don't keep him tho, he still needs to come back to the party.'' Well, if life couldn't be better right now, please bury me. ''Are you really okay with that Yui?'' ''Of course, I am, now bring him home so that he can rest properly.''