Chapter 8:

Harry gave his banana spilt to the cusomter who said "thanks star sign"

THen harry went to talk to hermion about what Snape has done.

"hermion!" He runs over to her with a lack of breath. "Hermion I met the cook snake today!"

Hermion smiles "Snape I like him he is a good cook" says hermion "He is quiet but we do not judege the quiet they could jsut be shy"

"Yeah but he made me make my own banana spilt."

Hermion got a unsetling look on her face. "He did?" That is hot the Snape she new.

Ron says "yeah he hates some of the workers here nya. You wonder why he works here if he hates maids nya."

Harrys got a strange thought. He thinks "Hey.. what if snape is working for the death easters?"

Ron says "what do you mean nya"

Hearry says "he may be workings for them. like under cover."

Hermion says "no."

they stop talking and go back to work.

Then late there is a screaming from the other sides of the room. Cho stops her song. Draco runs out of the kitchen.

"You c-c-c-c-c-can't steal my place ..................... please" says nervile nerviously.

Quirel and him are fighting.

Quirle says "w-w-w-w--w-w-w-wwelll . if they customers like me more t-t-t-t--tthen here is nothing we can do."

Nevile busrstes into tears "But.... i-t--t-t is my job.......... i-i-i-i-i-it is my passon. It my hope and love."

Then dumbeldoor comes out and says children what is going on

Quirel says "Nevile is theatenings me, boss"

Fred and Geoge gasp and say "no that not true mr dumble."

Dumbledoor help up a hand. "I have heard to much."

He says "quirel. you are a profesional now . everyone loves your servvice"

every one gasps becaus they think this mean nevile is fired.

Dumbledoor says "But quirel since you are profesionla you should not insult those around you. Then dumbledoor says "There is a discont on everthign for nevile lungbottom."

Nevile looks happy. because the discont meant that he will get more cusomters and more oppartunaties to show off how good he is.

Harry and draco were so scared for nevile to get his job that they are holding hands because they were scared for nevile. it was a inctint. But then they noticed and let go very fastly.

"IDIOT!" shouted draco "Ugh i dnt like you at all! stop trying to do stuff like this."

Then he ran back to the kichen "probably his copard."

Harry grins. Draco is so cute.

Hermion notced this and said "harry, you like him huh?"

"What?" harry screams "No! No! of coruse not! we are just good freinds now."

Hermion has women intuation. She new the turth so she smiled and shispers to Ron.

"Ugh!" says harry! "I really dont like him!" he leaves and ron and hermion gigle.