Plane Rides (L.H)

Imagine you, your boyfriend Luke and his band mates, are on a private areoplane going back to London. You needed to "use the restroom", so you excused yourself from the conversation and got up. But before walking into the restroom you look at Luke to see he is already looking at you, you wink at him a small mischievous smile appearing on his face because he knows exactly what you are thinking. You walk in and leave the door unlocking hope he will ditch the conversation and join you. Minutes later the door knob jiggled and behind the door wad Luke standing there with the biggest grin in his face. He walks in and shuts the door, locking it before pulling you against his body and attacking you neck with his kisses. You slightly moan, Luke chuckles because he knows how much you adore his neck kisses. You played with the button of his skinny jeans undoing it and putting your hand inside his underwear bringing his dick in between your hand slightly moving back and forth while he tilts his head back and bites the bottom of his lip. He moves his hands behind your head slightly gripping and pulling your hair, "Luke," you moan. "You love it baby," he says while bringing his lips to your neck and sucking on the skin. As you continue to give him a handjob you feel his hands move down to the back of your thighs. "Jump." he growls. You remove your hand and do as said and jump, wrapping your legs around him. He sits you on the sink, sliding his hand up your skirt and pulling your underwear down, once your underwear is off, he bends down, kissing up your legs and stopping just in the middle of your thighs. He looks at you smirking, you know exactly what he is planning to do. He moves his head towards your entrance and sticks his tongue inside. You grab onto the sink making sure you don't fall. You slightly moan as you feel his tongue inside you. Soft moans continued to flow out of your mouth, "Luke," you moan once again before cuming on his tongue, your legs weak and your body frozen. He gets back up and smirks at you. "Let's fuck now!" he demands, pulling a condom out of his back pocket.

---------------------------------

Vote/comment & share please :-)

- Satan xo