Threesome? (L.H & A.I)

Imagine walking in the bedroom, seeing Luke laying on the bed naked. "Clothes off now!" he demands. You went to reach for the hem of your shirt to pull it up but you felt another pair of hands reach it before you got the chance. You turn your head to see Ashton standing there completely naked. He pulls the shirt over your head and leaves a soft gentle kiss on your shoulder. "You're so beautiful." he whispers in your ear. You look at Luke, biting your lip, knowing him seeing you get undress turns him on. Ashton pulls your body against his so your back is placed against his naked front. You feel his hot breathe on your neck as he fumbles with the button on your jeans. Luke sits up on the edge of the bed. "You wanna watch baby?" he asks, you nod. He takes his length in his right hand slowly moving up and down, biting his lip and tilting his head back. Ashton pulled your jeans down, you step out of them as you continued to watch Luke pleasure himself. "They're my favourite underwear." Ashton kisses your neck, your head slightly tilted to the side. Luke starts to moan your name and he fasten his pace. He makes eye contact with you and smirks. "Blowjob?" he ask. You walk over to him, he lays back on the bed, as you bend down and wrap your lips around his length, Luke grips your hair, enjoying the pleasure you're giving him. You feel Ashton hop up on the bed, he puts his hands on your hips, and slowly inserts himself in you. You moan at the pleasure of Ashton thrusting in and out of you while you give Luke a blowjob and him pulling your hair.

--------------------------------

Vote/comment & share please :-)

- Satan xo