Concert Fun (C.H)

imagine you and your friends are going to see your favourite band 5 seconds of summer tonight..

You all makes your way to the venue. And hour later you finally got to your seats and the concert is about to start in 10 mins.

You quickly rush to the bathroom bumping into someone while doing so.

"ouch" you whine as you rub your head

"I'm so sorry" you hear that familiar voice you fell in love with.

You look up to see Calum smiling at you. His eyes go wide once he sees yous.

"fuck" he mumbles.

You start to panic bc he's your sunshine and you actually cant believe he is right in front of you right now.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing running around the halls?" he asked casually.

"Going to the bathroom" you reply.

"Better let you go then" he smiles.

You give him a quick hug and run to the bathroom hearing Calum laugh behind you. You're at the sink washing your hands and you see someone walk into the bathroom from the mirror. You notice that familiar hair once he walks around the corner.

He walks up to you and pushes you against the wall pressing his lips on yours. "I want you" he mumbles.

You are totally shocked about this bc you never expected Calum to ever want you. Not emotionally. Not sexually..

"You, you can have me" you whisper as he kisses your neck.

His large hands go to the back of your thighs lifting you up, you wrap your legs around his torso. He carries you into one of the toilet stalls and sits you on the lid of the toilet and locks the door.

"This should only take a few minutes" he says and pulls your underwear down, leaving your skirt on. His fingers trace around your entrance before slipping inside and moving in and out.

"Calum" you moan.

Who knew that Calum would be giving you an organism? you never did expected it. your friend would never expect it. no one would but he did.

"Moan my name" he says, making his fingers go faster. As your ryes toll back in your head.

"Caalluummm" you moan loud and slow.

He stops and hands you some toilet paper. "Clean yourself" he smirks.

You wipe all of the wetness away, pulling your underwear back up.

"Call me" he says and hands you his phone number written on a piece of paper.

You smile to yourself as you walked back to your friends. they ask questions as to why you were gone for 10 minutes but you never said.
You look on stage to see Luke, Michael and Ashton on stage but no sign of Calum. You laugh at the fact he was just with you less than 2 minutes ago. He runs on stage with his bass is his hands.

"Sorry, i'm late, i had to use the bathroom" he nervously laughs..

Follow us on twitter 😌

@wavesafi

@Luke5soxox

@5SOSnapchatting