Competition!!!

Hey guys!!! I just updated another part to the story and left the authors note at the bottom. For those of you who didn't see, it basically talked about fanart. Recently I've decided that I need a new cover for my book. Sadly I'm not good at doing this kind of stuff, nor am I good at drawing. So I decided to see if any of my readers want to!

The competition should last a while to give people time to make stuff. Of course, I will be updating throughout it! Don't worry! I plan on updating A LOT more then I have been. I'm really excited to see what happens. I drew what Yui looked like just to give everyone the basic idea. Sorry if it looks terrible. I tried. If you want to know what her clothes look like they just go to the character description. You can draw her with Boruto, Shikadai, Shikamaru, Temari, Naruto, pretty much ANYONE you want! You can also draw her by herself.

If you don't want to do the competition then that's fine. I just think it will be fun. The winner will have their art be the cover of my book! However, everyone who sends me some will have a chapter dedicated to them and their art is shown if they want. I'm really excited to see what you guys do!!!

This is the basic idea of what Yui looks like and what her axe looks like. Sorry for not colouring it.

If anyone makes any art then send it to me! Please!