Jedidiah Sawyer/ Leatherface texas chainsaw Mas...

Warning ⚠️ this chapter mentions attempted rape and may become gory as the main character in this chapter story is rather gory.

Jed POV

Jed POV

I had gone out to hunt and came across a young woman and an semi older man who I could only guess to be her boyfriend. The young woman was dressed in a tank top and a short skirt. I watched as the man smacked the young woman across the face. "You stupid ! (Insert your choice of  derogatory nick name for a female) Did you really think you could hide the truth from me? That your pregnant? Tell me (derogatory name for woman) who's child are you carrying? It certainly isn't mine! Who have you been sleeping with behind my back?"

"No one I swear." The woman replied tearfully.

"Liar!" The man snarled smacking her across the fact again causing her to fall to the ground. "I think it's time you were given a reminder of what happens when you cross me girl!"
He smacked her hard across the face and screamed at her. Whatever he said terrified her and she began to tremble. I clenched my fist angrily. How dare this man hurt such a beautiful woman. "You seem to have forgotten that you belong to me! I will take you wherever and whenever I want! You have no say in the matter. Your body belongs to me to do with as I please!" The man growled. However, before the man could have his way with her I grabbed him by the neck and threw him into a nearby tree. He fell to the ground unconscious.  I smiled and grabbed the man and started dragging him down the road towards my home.

"Wait! How can I thank you? You saved my life." I only grunted ignoring her as he dragged her boyfriend down the road. "Please. Wait for me." The woman called running after me. I paused as she caught up with me." "What's your name?" I grunted in reply. "Where are you going? Usually when a hero rescues a lady he gives her a kiss." Again I grunt turning away from her: I am no hero. "Well it you won't kiss me then I will kiss you." With that the young woman leaned up and planted a kiss on my lips. I pulled away from her startled. "I would love to see what you look like under that mask." She said reaching up to remove it but I grabbed her hands and let out a deep growl glaring angrily at her. I could see the fear in her eyes and I sighed in satisfaction as I dropped her to the ground. Then turning and walking down the road I left her sitting there wallowing in the mud. I hadn't gone far when I heard the girl screaming for help.

Jed cousin POV

"Well well well what do we have here? Looks like I caught myself a new play toy." I chuckled.

"Let go of me! Someone please help me!" The young woman pleaded and I chuckled once more.

"Sorry sweetheart, no one is going to come to your rescue." I replied forcing her to face me as I roughly tried to kiss her.

"Please I'm begging you. Please don't hurt my baby."

I glance down to see a small bump in her stomach and smirked. I trace the young woman's belly and then drive my knife into her side. She lets out a small scream of pain as I lick the blood off the blade. "Mmmm nice and sweat." I heard a growl from behind me and turned to see Jed glaring angrily at me. "Hay Jed old boy. Isn't she a pretty thing? In fact, I'd say that she's smoking hot. Hay that sounds like a good idea. How's about we cook this one over the slow roaster. It'll give the meat that nice and Smokey flavor. Mummm I can't just taste it now." I replied running my tongue from the top of her cheek till I reached her neck. Which I immediately started to suck on. After leaving quite a hicky on her neck I let go and muttered "Muumuummm. You are one sweet piece of meat." The young girl only whimpered the fear in her eyes evident. She bit me and as I went to backhand her a knife came flying through the air and landed straight in the back of my hand. I let out a squeal of pain "what the 🤬 Jed? I was only having a little fun. What's gotten into you boy?"

Jed POV
I only growled in response and untied the young woman hoisting her up over my shoulder and carrying her out of the room to my bedroom. I plopped her down on the bed and stared at the young woman trembling before me. "What do you want with me?" The young woman asked beginning to shake. I only grunted in reply and shut the door behind me. I wasn't going to let my family hurt her.

A few hours later the young woman was screaming in pain. I looked at her confused. What should I do? How could I help her? Shaking my head I turned and left the room locking it behind him. "Momma."

"Jed dear what's the matter?"

"Girl.... Needs.... Help..." I finally muttered glancing up towards my room.

"What girl? Jed what have I told you about outsiders? They are evil. Now you go up there and finish her off like a good boy." Mother scolded me.

"I Don't want to."

"Aww is little Jed getting a soft spot for the pretty lady? You think she actually likes you? She's playing you for a fool boy. She would never want to be with someone like you. Your too ugly!" At this, momma hit my cousin upside the head.

"Ow! What was that for?" He demands rubbing the back of his head.

"Don't you be making fun of Jed. He's perfect just the way he is. But he is right you need to put those thoughts out of your mind and go do as I say." Momma said and again I shook my head no.

"No."

"Excuse me? What did you just say boy?" Momma asked with a frown.

"I Said NO!" I replied louder.

"Don't you dare raise your voice to me boy! Tex do me a favor go upstairs and take care of that girl for me." Mom said handing him the knife. Tex smiles widely.

"Sure thing Momma. This is going to be fun!"

Grabbing the knife off the table I threw it at my cousin hitting him in the back of the knee. "Jed what has gotten into you? You never take sides against the family. Never!!" Momma yelled at me as she rushed to Tex's side. To make sure he was alright.

"Not taking sides." I replied with a grunt.

"Then what the 🤬 (insert your choice of swear word) do you call this?" Tex demanded as momma pulled the knife out of the back of his leg.

I shrugged and headed back to my room. I'd figure things out on my own. There was no way I was going to let them hurt her. Something told me that she was different.