The Breaking Point

A/N: Alright so I was supposed to upload Wednesday but there was a storm a brewing and the WIFI was whack. The lights and everything cut off at least every hour so that was amazing. Anyways I'm here now I didn't do my ap history hw for this sooooooo yea... Enjoy :) The pic above is of Jason Grace. Kinda ironic how his shirt is Batman but he's known as superman...lol

NICO
Sooooo. I surprised myself with that, too. Me walking away from him wasn't even intended I just didn't want to see their reaction. I saw him staring from the start and I was at first mad. They always view me as a pity case. Then anger turned into amusement as I figured I'd play around with him. That backfired as now I'm sitting on my bed wanting to hide forever. My lips touched his freaking ear!! That's not normal friend shit.

And I'm pretty sure that everyone has probably figured that out by now. Especially with the help of Annabeth who I know for a fact told Piper about her suspicion. I don't know why it even matters anymore. She's not with him. From what I've heard, she's looking at someone else anyways.

But that's none of my business

Taking off my shoes, I stretch out on the bed and close my eyes. Beginning to sing a lullaby, my mind goes silent. It was an old song that meant a lot to me ever since I was a child. The peaceful harmonies were rudely interrupted by a certain demigod bursting in my room. Jason.

"Nico? What was that about? You practically made out with his ear!!" I rolled my eyes. "Jason, you're taking that wrong. I didn't even touch him." Lie.

"And I did it because you all are acting like I'm suffering so hard. I get it you're my friends, but I don't need you down my throat all the time." Jason snickered but brushed it off quickly when met with my glare.

"Grace, just please you know what happened with Cupid. It's over and I'm over it. I'm going to accept it and I'm going to accept you guys' sad attempt at being my friends. Just don't force it."

He nodded his head before getting a sheepish smile across his face causing his staple scar to stretch out. I squinted in question. "You should know that Percy is probably going to come in here at any minute."

I shot out of bed and looked at him, "You told him to come here?" Jason scooted back towards the door, "Nope just he looked really confused, and when I got to your cabin door and looked back, I saw him getting up. Guessing he wants to try to figure out what he did wrong."

I laid back down still a little tense, "Well, just tell him that I don't like being stared at." Jason looked out the window and his eyes got wide. Trailing his line of vision, I saw that through the window, Percy was walking up looking deep in thought. Ughhhhhh. Jason ran out of the door before I could say anything and sprinted pass Percy yelling something. It sounded like he said "Good luck."

I got up and went to the door knowing that I was going to have to face him. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad. I mean if they're putting in all this effort to try to get to know me, then I could at least have a good explanation for him.

Before he could knock, I opened the door. His face went white and then red. His mouth gapped like a fish which was fitting. The smile he had on his face was forced, but I guess he had good intentions.

Speaking first I opened the door a little more, "I'm sorry about that. I just um I don't like being stared at." He nodded in understanding. I was about to close the door but his foot stopped it. I looked at his foot with a raised eyebrow.

"I was wondering if we could talk. We haven't in a while and I was just, I just um wanted to catch up."

My body failed me as it opened the door more and nodded letting the Son of Poseidon into my cabin.