Chapter 1: A Letter

5 years later after the incident~
Ell's p.o.v
I was in my apartment as usual not having much to do but sit around in play with chingo (idk any fucken more). I soon realized he's probably hungry and decided to feed him. I got up off of the couch and went into the kitchen to get his food bowl with him following close behind. I soon grab it off of the floor in rinse it out with water until it's fully clean in began to dry it. Once I'm done I grab the dry cat food off of the top of the refrigerator and pour it in and soon put it back and the bowl onto the floor. I smile once I see he's meowing happily and rubbing against my leg, he soon went over to the bowl in began to eat and I groan now bored out of my mind and decided to call matilda and tamara. I run to the couch and jump over it landing in front of the table and grab my phone in dial Matilda's number first. It rings for a couple of minutes and soon it goes to voicemail.

Matilda's voicemail
This is princess beautiful but I'm sorry but me and my beautiful face can not pick up right now so call back later and tell me I'm beautiful~
Beeeeeep-

I soon look at the phone in a suspicious way and say huh, weird? Matilda almost never misses a call? I then decided to call tamara for it to go to voicemail as well.

Tamara's voicemail
Hello this is tamara sorry I can't come to the phone right now I'm either out drinking or on adventures with my friends so call back
Beeeeeep-

I soon began to panic and rush to my room and get dressed. Once I have on my hoddie and shoes I run to Matilda's aparment to see what looked like the the door was kicked off its hinges. I panicked while running into her apartment and yelling her name. MATILDA! MATILDA! tears soon threaten to leave my eyes as I see almost every beautiful mirror once placed in the beautiful purple room broken or torn off of the wall. Tears trickle down my cheeks in I back up falling in the process in began to cry while holding my elbow in get back up and run out of her apartment to Tamara's. Once I get there I screamed in horror as it seems that it looked like a fight was put up. I soon slowly walked into the now destroyed apartment to only let a cool chill hit my face. I shiver as it send chills up and down my spine making me cold in the process. I then turn some to see out the corner of my eye what appears to be a note? I walked to the piece of paper swaying lightly in the wind in pick it up and began to read it.

Dear Ell,
If you get this it means that I have captured matilda and tamara and making them work under my command. if you come looking for them you will be shot dead straight on the spot let this be a warning~
Tori~
A.k.a
Red Leader~

I fall to my knees in crumble the paper up and began to cry whispering why. WHY! I yell making my hand into a fist and slamming it onto the ground letting the paper go in it flows away in the air like a feather. I then slowly stop feeling sorry for myself and stand up slowly while looking at the floor and soon look up and wipe my eyes and growl while saying it's time to get my friends back!