Chapter 2: It's Time, For A Change

~At The Red Army's Base~

3rd's person p.o.v
Heels clicked down the hall as the infamous red leader walked and walked until she came to an metal door and sound proof room and unlocked it reveling a room filled with dangerous and sharp weapons along with two females. She smirked while walking in and closing the door behind her and looking forward at the two bodies of her 'use to be friends' one struggled under the restraints of the ropes while the other cry'd leaving black streaks of eyeshadow behind. She smirked evilly while walking up to a table full of knives and syringes to torture them with and soon her smirk grew as she grabbed a knife about as sharp and pointy as a sword and slowly walked up to the Brit and her red eye showed a power full of no mercy or remorse. She soon began twisting the knife slowly in a menacing way and slammed her hand down beside her head making the Brit move her head over some and Tori smirked while saying I can give you two choices Tamara, Join Me or Be Forced. Tamara growled at the leader full of hate and yelled WE WILL NEVER JOIN YOU YOU FUCKING COMMIE!!! tori undamaged eye soon widened in surprise as her hand soon raised and came down with a powerful SMACK! Tamara was in a dazed as some blood came up and a handprint soon began to show on her face. Tori soon grabbed her forhead to hold her head down and she put the knife to her eyes while saying oh poor Jehovah Witness, your really going to regret this now~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!-