{11}

The plan had already been discussed and was currently being put in action as Killer Croc and some of the Seals dove under water and into the flooded subway station. The rest of us walked through a non-flooded portion of it that had black shards stinking out from every angle.

"You must really love this girl."

"Man, I thought love was bullshit. Dead serious. Desire, mutual benefit, whatever. I mean, I get that, but actual love? I rated that with UFOs. Lot of believers, no proof. And then I met June."

"Do what you gotta do. I got your back."

~Time skip~

"Duck in"

Rick motioned us to hide along side a few pillars around the area that the witch was.

"Hey, everyone can see all this tippy magic stuff, right?"

"Yeah why?"

"I'm off my meds." Harley giggles out at Floyd.

Floyd and Rick continued to plan out the attack of drawing out the big one and them exploding the bomb underneath him. Just as we were about to move an echo like voice broke through our discussion.

"I've been waiting for you all night. Step out of the shadows, I won't bite."

"Hmm."

"What the hell."

"Harley!"

I whisper yelled as she strolled out from behind the pillar. Thankfully Floyd grabbed her as the witch continued.

"Why are you here? Because the soldier led you? And all for Waller. Why do you serve those who cage you? I am your ally. And I know what you want. Exactly what you want."

Looking around I noticed that everyone looked, off.

"Captain. Captain!" I whisper yelled as I lightly shook his shoulder. Nothing happened.

"Harley? Rick? Floyd?"

No response.

"Lidia?"

Snapping my head back I met the confused gaze of Chato.

"W-What's going on?"

"We need to help them, now!"

He strolled over to Harley, Rick and Floyd before continuing.

"It's not real."

"I killed the bat."

"Nawh homie you don't want that.

"What? I want that."

"She's trying to play games with you man. It's not real!

"He's right, it's not real."

And with that he snapped everyone out of their trance and approached the witch.

"How long have you two been able to see?"

"My whole life. You can't have them. These are my people right here."

I nodded my head strongly, agreeing with Chato.

"But it is out time. The sun is setting, and the magic rises. The metahumans are a sign of change."

"Lady, You are evil!" Floyd countered back.

Instantly the witch started yelling in an unknown language as a giant monster with orange and black decorating its body appeared.

"Uh-oh"

"Who's this?"

"It's gonna be bad!"

"We should run."

Rick tried to shoot at it but it's arms shot out and destroyed the wall behind us. With us taking cover, the monster continued its rampage. Katana managed to cut off it's hand, but another just grew back in its place. We were losing. We were gunna loose.

"Hey! Over here!"

Chato screamed as he attacked the monster, pushing it back slightly with his flames. The small moment of hope was coming to an end as it fought against Chato, sending a powerful kick to his stomach that sent his flying through the wall behind him. Rage overcame us and we did everything we could to slow it down.

"AHH!"

Our attention snapped to the wall that Chato had disappeared through. A giant flaming skeleton was walking from the rubble, chanting in Spanish. The skeleton whom we assume was Chato landed some firm blows on the monster, sending it flying back in to the designated corner.

"Diablo get out of there!"

"Blow it!'

No...

"Blow it."

"Now GQ now. Everybody down!"

"No!" Harley and I both screamed as the floor blew up. A giant hole stood were Chato and the monster once resigned.

The witch screamed something out in an unknow language before switching to English.

"My spell is complete. Once you and your armies are gone, my darkness will spread across this world. And it will be mine to rule!"

We all ducked down as a giant light burst up through the sky form behind the witch.

"You got a move here Flag?"