H

Tyler's P.O.V

"Boyfriend!?" Harley whisper yells. Oh god. "Tyler are you stupid!?" She continues to scold me.

"Let's discuss this outside." I say, leading her outside, Josh following close behind us. Once we got outside and to a secluded spot, Harley bursted.

"Are you a fucking idiot! I thought we were avoiding cops not hooking up with them!" Ok, wait wait wait wait wait wait WAIT! No one said anything about hooking up.

"Um, I'll have you know that Josh and I never 'hooked up'." I say using quotation marks.

"I don't care. Tyler, you know this is bad. Having a cop as a boyfriend." Cops were always the bad guys, but Josh isn't bad. He's a cute little bug.

"I don't give a shit." I say, walking over to Josh and hugging him. He wraps an arm around my waist. "Josh makes me happy, so let me be happy." Harley looks like she's at a lost for words.

"But-you-I..." She didn't know what to say. If she couldn't take the fact that Josh and I are dating, then this friendship just can't work. Yes, I know that I have known her for longer than I knew Josh, but I feel like I just can't see myself without Josh.

"Josh and I are going to be leaving this place soon. Can you at lease continue what we've been doing?" I inform her.

"Wait, what do you mean by 'leaving this place'?" Sadness evident in her voice. I was about to answer, but Josh beats me to it.

"He means, that we're leaving this state." Josh says. She glares over at Josh.

"Best friend stealer." She mumbles. I sigh and let go of Josh, walking over to Harley I hug her tightly.

"It's ok. You're still my best friend, I'll just be leaving. Who knows, maybe we'll see each other again." I say to her. She hugs me back just as tightly.

"Why can't you stay?" She asks. My heart broke hearing her voice crack.

"Cause that was close. If they find any proof, then I'm defiantly spending the rest of my life in jail." I explain to her. She nods.

"I understand." She pulls away from the hug. "When are you leaving?" She asks. I shrug. I really don't know when I'm leaving, but soon. Maybe I can break my comrades out of prison. They'll be grateful. Harley hugs me one more time. "Bye Tyler." She says before walking away. I sigh, frowning as I watch her walk away. Josh stands behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, kissing my cheek. I lean back into his chest, taking in his warmth.

"Come on, you're going to be staying with me." Josh says taking my hand in his. As we walk, I think of his big his hands are to mine. Are my hands small or are his big? That is the question.

We got into a cop car and drove back to the prison where Josh got his car and drove me to my house to collect my stuff. We then drive to his home and I settle in. We sit on the couch and watch TV for a bit before Josh breaks the silence.

"Do I really make you happy?" Josh asks, looking over to me. I look over to him and our eyes lock. It's like the first time we met, I was mesmerized by his bright hair and chocolate eyes.

"Of course you do. Don't ask stupid questions." I say smiling at him. He smiles back before peaking me on the lips. I grab the back of his neck and pull him into another kiss before he could back away completely. The TV soon became a buzz in the background as the kiss became more heated. Josh nibbles lightly on my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I open my mouth to him and let our tongues dance with harmony and our lips move in sync.

I pull away to breathe and he instantly attacks my neck, biting and sucking on sensitive skin, leaving a trail of purple bruises as he went down. Josh pulls off the shirt I had just changed into and threw it somewhere. Am I really about to do this? Am I really ready for taking this next step in our relationship? I think so- no. I know so. Josh pushes me down onto the couch and continues to kiss down my chest and stomach, stopping at my sweatpants. He looks up at me.

"Are you sure?" He asks, I nod with confidence. I know what I want and I do not believe that I am making a mistake.

'You're making a mistake. You're just going to get attached, then you'll never get the job done.' I ignore Blurry's comment and focus on what's happening right now. Josh kisses my lips before getting off me and pulling me off of the couch.

"Let's take this to the bedroom." Josh suggests before pulling me to the bedroom. There he pushes me onto the bed and takes off his shirt before crawling over me. Our lips connect again and I let my hands run across every dip and detail of his body. One of his hands run down my stomach and to my pants. I lift my hips, helping him pull them off. I'm still commando.

Josh breaks the kiss, folds my knees so that the bottom of my feet are flat against the bed and spreads my legs. He lowers himself to the height of my stomach before kissing and biting my inner thighs, leaving marks there also. What gets annoying is that he's getting teasingly close to my dick, but doesn't do anything to it. I start to squirm and let out a whine, wanting him to do something.

Josh then licks a fat (phat) strip up my shaft. I groan as he licks away some pre-cum from my tip. He then wraps his lips around the tip before slowly lowering his head until I can feel my dick hit the back of his throat. I moan as he starts to bob his head up and down me. I allow my hands to run through his curly hair and pull it lightly. Josh moans around my shaft which just makes me moan louder. I bite my lip as I buck into his mouth causing him to gag slightly.

Josh pulls off with an obscene pop. I didn't want him to stop, but I know that we're not finished. Josh sits up before taking off his pants and boxers. I watch as he stalks over to me and crawls between my legs, kissing me deeply.

"I don't want any prep or condom, I want to feel all of you." This is a painful decision, but I don't care. I want to feel him. Josh nods before kissing me again. While he was kissing me, he leads himself to my entrance. I moan and break away from the kiss as his tip penetrates my hole. I bite my lip and grab onto his biceps tightly, enduring the pain as he fills me up. I trace his tattoos to calm myself.

"If you want me to stop, just tell me." Josh says worriedly. I appreciate it, but I made this decision and I'm not backing down.

"No, no. It's fine, I'm fine. K-keep going." Josh nods and slowly pushing further until he's fully inside of me. He gives me time to adjust and when I fell like I'm ready, I move my hips slightly. Josh lifts my hips and I wrap my legs around his hips. He slowly pulls out and pushes back in. He keeps that pace for a while before slowly going faster. I soon get use the feel of Josh inside me.

I moan loudly as Josh thrusts into my prostate. I wrap my arms around his chest and dig my nails into his back, probably leaving marks. Josh speeds up his thrusts, placing his head in my neck and biting down on the skin. I'm a moaning mess, panting as Josh continuously pounds into my prostate. My back arches and I scratch down his back. I'm so close.

"Josh-Josh I'm c-close." I warn, breathless. Josh pulls back and kisses me as his hand made its way to my shaft and pumps me in line with his thrusts. Soon enough, I'm moaning loudly with my back arched as white streaks settle themselves on me and Josh's stomachs. Josh strokes me through my orgasm before grabbing either sides of my hips with both of his hands. He thrusts into me at a faster pace, chasing his high. I whimper and squirm from the overstimulation, but Josh doesn't stop. He thrusts get faster and sloppier, showing that he's close to his release.

I feel Josh tense then him cumming deep into me. I moan at the feeling and his hips buck into me a few more times before stopping completely. We stay like that for a moment, breathing heavily before Josh pulls out and lays next to me. We just stare up at the ceiling, complete silence except for our harsh breaths. I scoot closer to Josh before cuddling up to him.

"This might be a bit soon," Josh starts. I look over at him and he looks back. "But I love you, Tyler." I smile and rest my head on his chest.

"I love you too."

A/N: well that sucked. I have no idea where I'm going with this story, but whatever. I see y'alls later. Bye.

Wolf out :3