Meeting Him

(Megatron x young child reader part 1)

You live in Jasper. You are homeschooled cause your mother does not think it's safe to be at school cause of bullies. So you are homeschooled. Lets get your age straight. You are 4 years old and LOVES exploring. You would be with your mom and all of a sudden wander off sometimes. I guess that's why your mom always holds your hand tightly for safety measures. Right now you are sitting on the couch and reading book. You also love cars and giant robots. (Fun fact about you for the story lol) when you finished your book you quickly got up and put it in the bookshelf then your mom yelled out

"Y/N time for supper!" You smiled and walked into the kitchen and sat at the table then began eating your food. Once you finished "mama I'm gonna go to sleep now ok?!" You said excitedly. Your mom giggled. "Alright my Y/N" she got up and kissed you on the head as she walked into her room. You got your clothes put it on the hanger and went to take a shower. After taking a shower you change into your PJ's. You crawled into bed and fell asleep.

(At 2:00 AM) you woke up and looked at your clock and noticed how early you had woken up. You yawned and jumped out of bed to check on your mom. She is still sleeping then whispered "she is still asleep. I shouldn't bother her.." your little legs ran as fast as you can all the way to the closet and opened it grabbing a flashlight. You went and grabbed a sweater which was your F/C then opened the back door. You were gonna do what you have been planning for a while now. You were gonna go explore in the night. Since you did not know any better you did not think it was wrong. So you slowly and quietly opened the back door and shut it as quiet as possible. Then stormed into the forest which was near your house your flashlight was turned on as it provides light source and it guides you deep in the forest.

2 minutes later into the forest.

You heard a loud stomp noise. They sounded like something big and heavy...

Your pov

I hear loud foot steps coming as I quickly hide behind a tree just to see I giant lightish grey robot with red eyes. I love giant robots and I ran and full speed to him and waved "hewo!" i said excitedly and cutely

Megatron's POV

I saw a young human below me grabbing my attention. They seemed excited to see me so I bent down "hello young human. What's a spark like you doing out here in the forest alone?"

I asked then they responded "I wanted to explore!" They said reaching there hands up happily. I grinned deeply and stood up again "you should be back at home by now. It's late" I said trying to convince the child to go back home. Unfortunately they failed to grasp my meaning and they said "I don't like sleeping I love exploring!" They said giving a very obvious fact about themself. I know I hate humans but I just couldn't kill this one. They were to adorable and young. So I decided to take them with me to the nemises considering they can't be out alone at this time of the night and will refuse to go back home I bent down again and placed my hand on the floor "would you like to come with me?" I said Smiling . They quickly nodded and hopped onto my hand as I transformerd and flew back into the nemises with them.

(See you at part 2)